Lost Dedi

I moved my home location from Texas closer to home in California and could not find a game. I moved my PA to 30 then 60 and found a game.

Now if I want to play on the Texas Dedi with my PA at zero it doesn't come up anymore. I have unticked Bleeding Edge and Cloud and ticked them again and apply but it doesn't help.

The only Dedi Servers that show is New Jersey and the Los Angeles one. Any suggestions?

Much obliged!

10 minutes or so. There is nothing from the West Coast only a Dedi in Jersey this morning. It had an 11ms ping. Maybe a misplaced Dedi? That one with GF around it and Srict mode on I could get into a game immediately.

I find on xbox one at lest since the last Bops update that it is forced dedi's, I can only connect to Ireland if i miss it out I will not connect to the South Uk dedi or any European dedi's it will sit for a while then make me host.

I feel that they are brute forcing dedis, this is not a .5 issue as I have used .4 and it is the same "brute forced dedi"

Yeah maybe 3arch put them in Stealth mode! I just can not find P2P anywhere except on the East Coast. But when I do place my GF around that server sometimes the yellow triangles of hosts in the Midwest pop up.

Yeah maybe 3arch put them in Stealth mode! I just can not find P2P anywhere except on the East Coast. But when I do place my GF around that server sometimes the yellow triangles of hosts in the Midwest pop up.

Just move your home location and play on the Illinois dedi's and take advantage of that lag comp... ;)

Just move your home location and play on the Illinois dedi's and take advantage of that lag comp... ;)

Gladly and whenever you play with @Dillinger send me an invite!

Archived