Internet working on modem but not on netduma router

When I plug the ethernet cable into my ps4 directly from my modem it is able to connect to the Internet normally. When I plug the ethernet cable into the netduma and then plug another ethernet into my ps4 there is no Internet connection. Help appreciated.

• Netduma Staff

Crossy, yes to both. And Fraser no... There are no devices that have internet when connected to the duma. The ps4 only have connection when I bypass the Duma and connect it straight to the modem

Can you try this:

1. Disconnect power from modem and Netduma.
  2. Wait 30 seconds.
  3. Plug modem in.
  4. Wait 30 seconds.
  5. Plug Netduma in.
  6. Wait 30 seconds.
  7. See if you can access internet :)

• Administrators

This just happened to me too. No internet through the Duma or I just can not access control panel through typing 192.168.88.1.

Have you tried the above as Crossy has said? 

Can you access it directly through an ethernet cable or when it is isolated as per http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=unbrick_router

do you reserve any IP addresses for your devices?  any sort of IP conflict?  I had this no internet issue, had to unplug and replug in the netduma and would get internet for a bit, but then lose it again...  i removed some of the reserved addresses and LAN and (knock on wood) haven't had issues for a few days.

Have you tried the above as Crossy has said?

Can you access it directly through an ethernet cable or when it is isolated as per http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=unbrick_router

Will try Crossy's suggestion then the Wiki if that doesn't work. Thanks peeps!

do you reserve any IP addresses for your devices? any sort of IP conflict? I had this no internet issue, had to unplug and replug in the netduma and would get internet for a bit, but then lose it again... i removed some of the reserved addresses and LAN and (knock on wood) haven't had issues for a few days.

None whatsoever. :)

Archived