No PSN- with Geo-Filter enabled

Hello, 

1. my problem since update: when Geo-Filter is "enabled" and i try to log in to PSN its not possible to log in to PSN. I have to disable the Geo-Filter after every single gaming-session and enable it when i´m getting to the bo3 pre-matchmaking lobby! So i ve to disable and enable the geo-filter overtime! is meant to be like that?? i did´t have this issue the version before. 

2. since the update: when i check/test my network on ps4 there is a message below the stats: something like "problems with the IP Fragmentation is not supported by the router..." i don't remember the exact message. Is this ok? or do i have to change anything?? 

Is it necessary to change anything?

3. since the update: extremely improvement in the game experience in bo3!!! 

Hello

I have the PS4 and the message about the fragmentation comes when I play around whit MTU settings on both the router and console. You may wanna check if you MTU settings. When I keep them both on 1500 console and the router I dont get that message.  

1. Do you see ant triangles/padlocks when you try to sign into PSN? Also do you heave bleeding edge cloud enabled? :)
  2. I don't think you need to worry about that message.

bleeding edge is enabled, and i see no triangles/padlocks....it just cannot sign in to the PSN!!!When i disable the geo-filter it is no problem for signing in psn

• Netduma Staff

bleeding edge is enabled, and i see no triangles/padlocks....it just cannot sign in to the PSN!!!When i disable the geo-filter it is no problem for signing in psn

If it works when the GeoFilter is disabled it means that a server is being blocked. Can you make sure you are fully zoomed out when you check for any padlocks/triangles.

Hello

I have the PS4 and the message about the fragmentation comes when I play around whit MTU settings on both the router and console. You may wanna check if you MTU settings. When I keep them both on 1500 console and the router I dont get that message.  

I do have auto mtu on my netduma and ps4...should i change it to 1500??

But anyway  with the new FW I m playing like a beast :) so its okay...i can turn off and on everytime i log in to psn....maybe its because of my Host-Control...i set that to 1100km...in the middle of Germany so maybe there is no PSN Server in Germany?!?

You should be able to sign in no issue at all if it is enabled. Please see if when you zoom out you can see anything getting blocked as Crossy said

Ok, i tested it: I first enabled the Geo-Filter and restarted my PS4. After that i tried to connect to the PSN. No way it cannot connect to the PSN Server. And the i saw that i get a triangle (Yellow) in The US (Oklahoma-State i thing) and it cannot connect to the server. I have to disconnect the Geo-Filter and after that it connects to the PSN-Server. What is the Problem? This issue is completely new to me after the update!! 

Another Problem: Although my Netduma WIFI is switched on, the LED does´t go on! But the Netduma Wifi is switched on! 

The Issue is showing up when the Distance-Filter is set on Europe(where i live)! So when the US is not included inside the Distance-Filter. When i Enable the Geo-Filter and enlarge the Distance-Filter ,so the US is included ( practically the whole world inside the Geo-Filter circle) my PS4 can sign in into PSN! No problem  at all. But if it is too small and limited to europe...no way that i can connect to PSN. 

The next issue with my Netduma: when i untick "share excess" on congestion control and click on update Distribution it does not take any effect. the share excess option is still ticketed although i untucked it before! I don´t know why there are so many issues after the update!!! 

I think i´ll Reset the Router! 

• Netduma Staff

The next issue with my Netduma: when i untick "share excess" on congestion control and click on update Distribution it does not take any effect. the share excess option is still ticketed although i untucked it before! I don´t know why there are so many issues after the update!!!

I think i´ll Reset the Router!

Are you using Google Chrome?

Ok, i tested it: I first enabled the Geo-Filter and restarted my PS4. After that i tried to connect to the PSN. No way it cannot connect to the PSN Server. And the i saw that i get a triangle (Yellow) in The US (Oklahoma-State i thing) and it cannot connect to the server. I have to disconnect the Geo-Filter and after that it connects to the PSN-Server. What is the Problem? This issue is completely new to me after the update!! 

Another Problem: Although my Netduma WIFI is switched on, the LED does´t go on! But the Netduma Wifi is switched on! 

It's always been that way for me.But it's not a big deal I just make sure to disable my GF when I'm done gaming for the night,that way I don't have to try and figure out why I can't connect to PSN the next time I game.

And as Crossy said make sure to use chrome as it is the preferred way to go with the duma.

i had this same problem. i noticed that it was trying to connect to these two servers (shows up as triangles). so i greenlisted those two servers and no longer have any issues logging in to PSN with geofilter enabled.

• Administrators

Please click on the triangle and provide me with the ID from the host descriptor box. I can then whitelist this.

i had this same problem. i noticed that it was trying to connect to these two servers (shows up as triangles). so i greenlisted those two servers and no longer have any issues logging in to PSN with geofilter enabled.

Please do the same as I said in this post for yours as well.

Please click on the triangle and provide me with the ID from the host descriptor box. I can then whitelist this.

Please do the same as I said in this post for yours as well.

these two for me

ID: 65083904a5040308 

ID: 69083d08a5080308

Archived