ps4 bo3 settings that work for you

i keep seeing posts that the game is working for people in here. but a lot of people dont say if there on ps4 or xbone

so could you tell us what your setings are for ps4 even if there are bad for you.

for me i still havent found a good setting that works for me

i have tried raddys settings simjc74  settings  also what iain fraser and others recomend but no good for me

heres an example of what settings could you please post so it migt help me and otheres here

location london

ping     mine is around 11ms

set bandwith     i put 75 dl and 17 mb up

congestion control    mine is set to 80 % on up and download

Algorithm mine is on reactive atm

device prioritisation    ps4 is set from 90 % to 10%

share excess     ticked atm

geo filter      mine atm is set too 963 km

pa or ping asist mine is set to 0 atm

strict mode      enabled

upnp enabled

Miscellaneous Settings
Enable deep packet processing.           disabled
Allow auto feedback(no personal data ever) to help improve the R1.     disabled
Allow remote access to Netduma tech support.                  disabled
Enable upnp forwarding.         enabled
Enable multicast snooping.         enabled
Enable link-local IPv6.                     disabled
Access control panel from WAN(not recommend).            disabled
Enable cookies.                           enabled
Enable wifi work-around.              disabled
Stealth Mode.                             disabled
Turbo mode.                                 disabled
Super Turbo mode (disables CC).                      disabled

i keep seeing posts that the game is working for people in here. but a lot of people dont say if there on ps4 or xbone

so could you tell us what your setings are for ps4 even if there are bad for you.

for me i still havent found a good setting that works for me

i have tried raddys settings simjc74  settings  also what iain fraser and others recomend but no good for me

heres an example of what settings could you please post so it migt help me and otheres here

location london

ping     mine is around 11ms

set bandwith     i put 75 dl and 17 mb up

congestion control    mine is set to 80 % on up and download

Algorithm mine is on reactive atm

device prioritisation    ps4 is set from 90 % to 10%

share excess     ticked atm

geo filter      mine atm is set too 963 km

pa or ping asist mine is set to 0 atm

strict mode      enabled

upnp enabled

Miscellaneous Settings
Enable deep packet processing.           disabled
Allow auto feedback(no personal data ever) to help improve the R1.     disabled
Allow remote access to Netduma tech support.                  disabled
Enable upnp forwarding.         enabled
Enable multicast snooping.         enabled
Enable link-local IPv6.                     disabled
Access control panel from WAN(not recommend).            disabled
Enable cookies.                           enabled
Enable wifi work-around.              disabled
Stealth Mode.                             disabled
Turbo mode.                                 disabled
Super Turbo mode (disables CC).                      disabled

I have been setting upload slider at 10% the last few days and ITS GOOD just watch my shotgun rampage :)

I have also reduced upload to around 900k and honestly I think the "lag" has more to do with the servers than our connections, I have found that the server just north of Florida works good for me during peak hours when the rest go to crap, and I should also add I only play hc due to the horrible in game timing of core mode. All of the rest is close to what you guys are running now as far as settings go. Honestly I can't stand core mode any more with all of the "lag" and squeakers it makes the game unplayable, I've met some really cool adult people in hc recently and just seems to play more like the older cod's and a lot less kill streaks flying around. 

I have also reduced upload to around 900k and honestly I think the "lag" has more to do with the servers than our connections, I have found that the server just north of Florida works good for me during peak hours when the rest go to crap, and I should also add I only play hc due to the horrible in game timing of core mode. All of the rest is close to what you guys are running now as far as settings go. Honestly I can't stand core mode any more with all of the "lag" and squeakers it makes the game unplayable, I've met some really cool adult people in hc recently and just seems to play more like the older cod's and a lot less kill streaks flying around. 

I myself play HC for that reason also. I have found settings that work for me, its tough because one persons settings my not work for others. Its best just to play around with the settings and see what works for you. 

kinel try setting your geo in northern italy with a 1990 ml radius 0 ping assist and be patient and let the those settings kick in for a bit i've been running this set up for a week now 6-7 hrs gameplay during the week not a lot i know but it gets better with time without messing around.

BT infinity mtu settings1492 in router and 1492 in ps4 just be patient from a fellow londoner feel free to shout me an FR inv.

Forgot to mention i'm always on the UK dedi it plays better with a larger geo than a smaller one don't know why just does.

Try clearing the catch on the ps4 and power cycle everything for about ten min then reset everything up I'd set ping assist at 27 congestion control at 70 geo at 675 and everything thing els as is had some really good game. Load the game up disabled then when your on main screen enable wait 5 mins then play should be good

Try clearing the catch on the ps4 and power cycle everything for about ten min then reset everything up I'd set ping assist at 27 congestion control at 70 geo at 675 and everything thing els as is had some really good game. Load the game up disabled then when your on main screen enable wait 5 mins then play should be good

sorry but what does this mean

Try clearing the catch on the ps4 and power cycle everything for about ten min

what is power cycle everything and how do i do it

also how do i clear cache on ps4

Archived