crashes connection

Hello everyone, I'm new Members, and I have a little problem with my netduma .mam installed a new soft 1.03.5 and when I play myself in bf 4 ps delay 4 have over 50 to 60 and a suddenly lag and crashes neta around the home and wifi and cable and a beep boxes, and later only get worse delay jumps to 120 or 80 and packet loss, isp working on, that everything was back to normal I have to restart the isp wait for the synchronization will end and only I connect netduma, but not every together it works

Google Translate sorry

Is there anyone here from Polish

I think that this is not the temperature, earlier there was no such problems, all it started 1 month ago on software 1.03.4 loss of packages had to toil well enough to work well, now software 1.03.5 and the same happens, but only when I play bf 4, so every week crashes

:(

• Netduma Staff

I think that this is not the temperature, earlier there was no such problems, all it started 1 month ago on software 1.03.4 loss of packages had to toil well enough to work well, now software 1.03.5 and the same happens, but only when I play bf 4, so every week crashes

:(

Can you make sure both turbo modes are disabled in Settings >> Miscellaneous and see if that fixes the reboots :)

I read the wiki and is using a turbo mode because I have a 17 connection to download and send 1, I also tried disabling IPv6 because my isp shows netdume ipv4, and even more so applications have one from my provider that brings up device plugged

and 1 WAN netduma Devis 192.168.88.10

2 laptop cable 192.168.88.200

3 laptop cable 192.168.88.226

4 laptop wifi 192.168.88.192

Only in this issue with all laptops are plugged wifi

today all switch on the device at home, writing this because maybe it has some influence with ips misreads

If you have speeds greater than 120mbits and you are on version 1.03.5 or greater then go to “Settings > Misc” enable turbo mode.If not I would not enable it.

If you have speeds greater than 500mbits make sure you also enable super-turbo mode. If not I would not enable it. With super turbo mode congestion control will stop working though.

I forgot to write yesterday again make disable Internet, this time played Star Wars batelfront, I had to disable isp and netdume, enable isp wait for it to sync and only connect netduma, it bothers me with this I have to do

• Netduma Staff

I forgot to write yesterday again make disable Internet, this time played Star Wars batelfront, I had to disable isp and netdume, enable isp wait for it to sync and only connect netduma, it bothers me with this I have to do

Hi Raf. Hopefully Fraser can reply soon with some more suggestions as I'm not too sure why this would be happening. What model is your ISP modem?

Hello again, since yesterday I have again another problem,

Internet diagnostic shows

ping ok

jiter exepcionel

spikes exepcionel

He called the orange and consultant reinstalling the roter orange,

and the same problem,

normally shows

ping good

jiter exepionel

spikes exepionel

• Netduma Staff

Hello again, since yesterday I have again another problem,
Internet diagnostic shows
ping ok
jiter exepcionel
spikes exepcionel
He called the orange and consultant reinstalling the roter orange,
and the same problem,
normally shows
ping good
jiter exepionel
spikes exepionel

What problem are you having? :)

• Administrators

Raf if you PM me we can do a 1 on 1 and I'll look over your settings. 

In regards to internet diagnostics if it has changed from good to ok thats a slight increase in ping on your line, I wouldn't worry about it too much unless it has dramatically increased

if

internet diagnostic

Ping, ok, delay shows 45 ........ ping game 120 ... 150 .... or 80 .. and packet loss game becomes no fun to play

and when

Ping good delay shows 31 ...... and now pings on serwerch game 50 .... 70 .... very well

something is strange, in connection with the ISP router, you must restart the isp

wait until it synchronizes the switch on and switch cable netduma enthernet to isp

yesterday so I've done and everything works very well.

and what to PM

• 3 months later...

hello from the two weeks of my netduma again restarts the beep , and I have a terrible loss of outgoing packets on ps 4, internet Diagnostik is well , I do not know what's going on spory transparent Google

soft 1.03.6, there are no wireless devices, my netduma is cool, but even those restarts came the terrible loss of outgoing packets which they jump

0 up to 20

0 up to 16

and ping the same

30 to 40

30 to 50

I do not know what's going on because nothing has changed in the settings ps 4 and netduma

as happens in so battefild 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hello will do is 1 to 1, and for that I now have another problem, I had to disable geo filter because I could not join any server, and yet always ping psn in internet Diagnostik I had 20 to 21, and now I have always 25 to 27, is not good

Archived