Help, Having a few issues with setup

I am a Destiny player and I have followed the steps to setting my router up for destiny. Here's my problem. My settings on the Geo filter are not saving. I'm sure this is easily fixed and I'm just missing it. Second problem is that when I do search for games no one shows up on my peer-to-peer list or any graphs. Still trying to figure out all the workings of the router only had it for two days. I would love any assistance. But so far absolutely loving the abilities of the router.

Cheers

Kyle

Hi Kyle.

Have you upgraded to the latest Netduma firmware yet ? Can be found here:  http://netduma.com/firmware/R1-v-1-03-5m.sig

When you adjust your setup (you might already do this) can you reboot from Settings> Misc.

This way it saves all changes but if you pull out the mains plug to reboot, changes are lost.

Check also if 'Cookies' are enabled on the same page B)

Hey Yam Yam

Hey I took a couple minutes to check to make sure I had all those things active and i did already. And I'm running on the correct firmware version. Rebooted and still no luck. I am thoroughly confused what I'm doing wrong. I have checked and rechecked my settings read all different types of literature on the forms...I'm lost

S.O.S.

Kyle

• Netduma Staff

Installed chrome...no luck

All the options on the geo-filter area only, are the ones that dont save.

And when i search games no info is being displayed on the map or elsewhere

Do you have cookies in enabled in Settings >> Miscellaneous? :)

Archived