My ping is terrible! need help!

hi guys, just applied the new update to the Netduma and its wicked, well done guys! :-)

But i have also figured out why i can never find a game in BO3 under 40/50ms even with the new update, its because my base ping is 44ms sometimes higher, it never used to be that high, i used to get around 15ms if not lower, i rang my ISP and they have done line test and everything else and said nothing is wrong with my connection when there clearly is! 

Anybody have any idea or any tips on how i can lower my ping to what it used to be?

Thanks

I have just done a shed load of tests on different testing sites and the results are wild man. On the same site test after test my ping goes from 435ms to 29 and everything in between.

The R1 is still giving me exceptional across the board with a ping of 11 ms.

Im a kinda confused to be honest, I trust the R1 over the others but I really wish that the R1 update had not coincided with the blops 3 update so I could at least have known where to point the finger lol

I am guessing it will be at Treyarch not Netduma.

OH the joys of online gaming.

Oh and of course its double XP weekend which also adds to the confusion.

I think I am going to drink heavily, still wine left after communion. :) cheers dont mind if i do.

If I get any ideas or answers Ill be sure to let you know oatesy

Cheeky buggers, lol But in all seriousness I think im gonna wait till tomorrow or sunday before i pick up my bible and start marching on motherfuckers.

lol. hope it sorts itself out for you guys soon.

Archived