Help needed, No ISP hub, WAN Network

Hi all, I have recently brought my netduma down to where i live/work during the week, I don't have an ISP hub to plug the netduma into all i have is the Ethernet port in the wall, is there a wiki or anything on how to set up on a LAN network? I have looked but obviously found nothing. 

Any help is appreciated

Hello Brown91,

Is there any way to get information about the ISP install ? It sounds like a communial connection but can't be sure. Landlords usually have this info.

To test it out just plug the ethernet from the wall to port 1(PoE) on the Duma then check for activity.

Hey sorry for the slow reply. basically, I have had the Netduma working now on the connection with Open nat on BO3 and on the xbox so im happy.....Until the connection drops, kicks me off xbox live and when I try to log back in to the providers web page on my laptop it says too many re-direct loops. I have the device on their allowed list which is all i can do ( Cannot put it in DMZ). So im wondering if there are any settings i need to enable/disable in order to make it work for my situation ? 

Archived