My findings

Ok so I have been messing around with all the settings on the netduma and also set the PA to 0.

That helped a little in finding closer hosts but it still goes out of the geo filter and gets a host.

So I have to block all the hosts I dont want outside the filter. (It is a pain lobby surfing) How about an auto block feature?

Funny thing is, when I get a host in my geo filter their ping is 80-119ms.

When I get one oustide the geo filter the ping is 30-50ms.

I have auto could and bleeding edge ticked, also stricked is ticked.

Nevertheless the games I have been playing even at 80-119ms pings were not bad and I have been going positive more than not.

So apply anti-cheat...

I just got an idea right now, lets say I want different home location profiles!!!

1. California

2. Texas

3. florida

With auto block feature I wont have to block a host/server because it doesn't meet my requirements.

So this is where profiles come in, if I play in profile #1 for a bit and have hosts blocked, then I play later in profile #2 hosts that were blocked in profile #1 are unblocked in profile #2.

Cool, also I download the update today and I have been noticing before I downloaded it, that the MTU I set  wasn't sticking.

After the update it is still doing the same thing, I set it today to 1472 and xbox shows 1480.

Only way I've ever seen it go lower on xbox is when i set the mtu value in my sky hub as well as the duma then rebooted the xbox with hard reset/power cycle the xbox I've seen my xbox say 1384 because that's how I once set it as a tester but don't really see much difference,I read a lot of posts where people claim the lower the better but I'm not sure how true it is I personally didn't really benefit

I have changed the MTU in the netduma before just in WAN and noticed it worked and showed proof in xbox.

I have also tried it with both LAN and WAN and it worked.

Then all of a sudden it doesnt show its changed on the xbox, this was also before the update for the netduma.

Archived