Control panel settings.

Every time I access the control panel all of my settings have reverted back to default and I get the info box to ask me to take the tour as if it's my first time using it.

I access the control panel via my mobile using Chrome. It hasn't always done this, just recently.

Any suggestions? Thanks

I want to say it takes about 1 hour for changes to save or you can reboot the router by the button under Settings>Miscellaneous and it should cause it to save as well. But defintely have enable cookies selected under Settings>Miscellaneous as well.

Thanks for the replies. Yes cookies enabled in settings and using Chrome. I did a factory reset and yes I do switch off the netduma when it's not in use as I only use it for gaming. I'll leave it switched on from now on. Cheers.

• Netduma Staff

Thanks for the replies. Yes cookies enabled in settings and using Chrome. I did a factory reset and yes I do switch off the netduma when it's not in use as I only use it for gaming. I'll leave it switched on from now on. Cheers.

You could turn it off if you wanted (although it isn't really recommended) just press the reboot button from Settings >> Miscellaneous before you do so that the settings are saved :)

• Administrators

You can do as Crossy says above if you wish to, otherwise routers are designed to be on almost all the time, they don't use much power at all. Whichever option you prefer will work :)

Archived