NETDUMA will not connect with my Xbox One

Hello please in need of some assistance I have just received my NETDUMA R1 Router, got it set up and is working fine. I have three Xbox Ones in my home that are the only three things plugged into the NETDUMA with ether net cables and only two of them are being recognized and receiving an internet signal. The one specific Xbox One that is not receive an internet connection even when wired  through into the NETDUMA has nothing wrong with the cable because if I plug it into my regular router it does receive an internet connection can someone please help me with this issue.

Hello there.

Can you see the netdum wifi name on that one xbox that cant connect?

Thanks for the reply lukasz and yeah it shows the wifi signal. But when connected with an ether net cable the xbox recognizes that it is wired however the strange part is that even though that one specific Xbox when it is connected into the netduma does not receiving an internet connection.

Have you tried a different port on the duma and a different Ethernet cable, I see times when a cable will work in one customers PC then not in another PC.

Yes Zennon all the ports work fine the two Xbox Ones receive an internet signal regardless of which port they are connected into I have already moved them around just to make sure. I have not taken out all port forwarding rules in my ISP router the only thing I disables was the wifi signal since everything connected through wifi is connected to the netduma and the netduma is the only thing connected to the ISP router.

Are you running on an auto IP set up in the Xbox with the issue?

Have you turned off all devices/consoles, rebooted the Netduma from settings misc / reboot router, waited until it is fully up then starting with the xbox with the issue started to reconnect the other devices/consoles?

Also can you make sure you're connecting with all automatic settings on the console

I'll have to check that but it is strange when it is wired to the ISP router it receives an internet signal but not when connected to the netduma. Also for the xbox under current network status when wired into the netduma it can recognize that it is wired but just will not receive any internet connection.

Are you running on an auto IP set up in the Xbox with the issue?

Have you turned off all devices/consoles, rebooted the Netduma from settings misc / reboot router, waited until it is fully up then starting with the xbox with the issue started to reconnect the other devices/consoles?

Thank you Zennon your suggestions worked for me. Turned off all devices and consoles then rebooted the Netduma (something I did not how to and is good to know ).  After I rebooted the Netduma the one xbox was still not receiving an internet connection until the xbox gave me a message to restart the ISP router. After that I was instructed to select IP address (automatic and manual) choose automatic and took a while but it finally began to receive the internet connection now all three Xbox Ones are connected to the Netduma. Thank you for the help netduma is working fine and no other problems so far.

Archived