Yo! Xbox Elite Controller is the Shiznit

major masingil

Hopefully with these new controllers, scuff will get their stuff together. I wore out two scuff (left stick) controllers.

I hear you there went thru 2 in side of 5 months.

JD's sold me on the BB so that's what i'll be getting next to check it out.These controllers are to expensive to be wearing out it 2-3 months.

I hear you there went thru 2 in side of 5 months.

JD's sold me on the BB so that's what i'll be getting next to check it out.These controllers are to expensive to be wearing out it 2-3 months.

They are way too expensive. Aren't the BB's comparable in price to the scuf once you get done customizing it? My scuf wore out inside of 5 months. When Microsoft announced this new controller, it is at least 50$less than the 4 paddle scuf

They are way too expensive. Aren't the BB's comparable in price to the scuf once you get done customizing it? My scuf wore out inside of 5 months. When Microsoft announced this new controller, it is at least 50$less than the 4 paddle scuf

I believe so but the BB holds up where the scuf dosen't

Here's what I think.

The bad, the paddles if you like to grip the pad as I do they are useless, scuff have them perfect what a shame.

The good, the sticks are so good much better than any other pad the aim is bang on and feels so smooth and on point.

Glad I got one but gutted about the paddles.

Yes, I hear what you're saying about the paddles. Using all 4 was extremely difficult for me as well. Using them all reduces the ability to actually hold the controller. I am using the smaller paddle on the bottom left [jump], and the smaller paddle on the top right [switch weapons]. There is a bit of a learning curve with this one. The sticks are great. The ability to adjust / tune is great. I feel like I steered you wrong now after the solid you did for me with the Sony cans. I'm hoping I'll be able to add/use all 4 paddles in time after I train myself not to grip the controller so hard

No No not at all I love the accuracy of the sticks better than any pad before it thats for sure worth it just for that alone.

I have mapped RB to reload and LB to jump and this is working out just fine.

I am glad I bought it so do not worry about that :)

It would have been better for me if they had been where the Scuff ones are but not to worry it is still a class pad for aiming with.

Archived