Look what I got #accessorize

Sir_smooch

post-4156-0-05055300-1445871820_thumb.jpg

Just got these. Was meant to be a prezzie for crimbo but the Mrs thought they were broke as one was longer than the other lol and didn't want to send them back as they were from a seller abroad! So she showed me them and said she was upset.

She was even more upset when I said that's how they are meant to be

Cool, lol. I have one on just the right stick :) they work well :)

I think the website showed the extender on the right and small one on the left but I couldn't get used to so swapped them around and its a bit better now. I can't believe how much more grippy they are. I love'em.

Thanks for the recommendation Mr Bagsta ☺

I also find I can up the sensitivity a bit as well without me spinning around wondering where the hell I am.

It's funny you should mention that because I was thinking about upping the sensitivity a little although I didn't lastnight.

It's amazing how something so small can make a real difference. And the extra grip did almost make the crossbar feel a little slow.

Thanks for the tip bagsta

Yeah just use on the right stick is best and you do need to up the sen's a good few like bagsta has said.

I couldn't game without these things.

I have them on both sticks on PS4 but only the right one on PS3 different controller size.

But do love them and agree with Z,playing would be rough without them

Archived