Latest Firmware Suggestion

I was watching a Youtube video addressing the R1 router and all the functions and I noticed that there was no peer ping option.  And even later in the video he thought he was running the lastest firmware because he spoke of the upgrade option and that it let you know the the router is up to date which wasnt true but it wasn't his fault because he just didn't know.

I think there are alot of Netduma customers still running old firmware on their routers because the router tells them they are running the latest firmware when it is not true.  Suggestion: Until that Update function is turn back on if maybe we could use the informational box on the router's gui home page to let them know what the current firmware is somehow would probably be helpful to the customer as well as the support staff for Netduma. 

Current Firmware: 1.03.4

Nothing wrong with a suggestion that makes it easier for people make sure they're on the most current version of the firmware.

And as far as the update goes,it's a work in progress not a finished product yet.When it's ready for the masses,I'm sure they'll release it.

Yeah this is a great idea, we could put it in the little news and content box as well

Sorry Fraser that was the area I was talking about.  Wasn't sure what to call it. lol

Archived