Congestion control warning

• Administrators

When you set the slider below 10 percent you keep getting the warning and it gets annoying as you have to keep clicking ok every time, is there a option to turn this off. 

The issue with that is that we don't recommend it, that's why we have a warning there so unlikely it will be removed, potentially we could have an option to turn of the warning messages

The issue with that is that we don't recommend it, that's why we have a warning there so unlikely it will be removed, potentially we could have an option to turn of the warning messages

That sounds like a good idea,don't remove it but would be nice to have an option to turn off the warning message 

Firefox warns you once then allows you to turn it off.

But having your speeds so low will not effect how fast your ping travels so say you have 100mb @ 15ms ping  and you put it down to 1mb @15ms ping the game will play identical as you only need a very small amount to game on.

Your unused bandwidth is idle while gaming only the small packets sizes are being sent not all the width.

• 3 weeks later...

i dont know what caused it and why it went away, but at one point the router started the "welcome tour" every time I came to the page. I had cookies on and they worked fine, but the tour started to piss me off. the problem started suddenly and stopped maybe a week later. maybe a browser update or something. anyways, I was close to suggesting a "go away and stay away" button for it. just to be safe, this could be included as s tick for the disable warnings feature

• Administrators

i dont know what caused it and why it went away, but at one point the router started the "welcome tour" every time I came to the page. I had cookies on and they worked fine, but the tour started to piss me off. the problem started suddenly and stopped maybe a week later. maybe a browser update or something. anyways, I was close to suggesting a "go away and stay away" button for it. just to be safe, this could be included as s tick for the disable warnings feature

If you were unplugging the router or doing factory resets this would cause the tour to reappear

Archived