Better Aim equals Better Hit detection.

lukasz

So on one of the Pro Innocence Streams he recommended me some tips on Getting better at Aiming. 

1. Drop Sens to 4

2. Use higher KF in ma case I swapped From CQC Signature to Phantoms

3. Do a Aim drill 

Now the aim drill I do Is first fro 30 I play on map comeback using bal with no aim assist for 25 min boots on regular and then last 5 min I put the aim assist back.

Then I do the same but I use ASM1

and that's it

Now i can only properly game on weekends but I can find that 1 h every day to put this Drill in to practice and boy do I fell difference

Please see the gameplay below.

Totally agree with what you are saying. I have my sensitivity on 4 for AW and 5 for other cods. I play against bots for a few games before going into MP.

Sometimes I will set bots to dumb ass mode and try to make every bullet hit.

One thing I have noticed over the years is that a lot of people do not believe that it is their lack of good aiming skills right up till you ask them to post a video..... lol

Good heads up Lukasz :)

Ybes The Reverend I agree with you in order to have a grate hit detection you have to be on point with your aim and in games such as AW its not as easy as previous COD games here you can snap and have a guy but he can dash and you are out and have to adjust ect.

sensitivity 3 plus kontrol freaks ,usually come in 2nd or 3rd place. im a camper ,or at least thats what im called all the time. lol

I the end of the day what counts its your own experience and your own fun.

Your aim was on point, can definitely see the difference there

there is a lot of room to progres but i can see a light in the end of the tunnel. Maybe i can get my aim to 20

Archived