I Snapped and gave in!

Pro Innocence

• Administrators

Haha that is quite alright, don't worry about it. The way I look at it is, you give them the information so that they can then make a decision on it. Some people can then see its not like any other router, some will always fire back with other routers can do this or you can do it for cheaper etc etc. Just give them the information and go along with your day, no need to get into heated discussions, if they read it and decide for themselves that it's not unique then they were never really going to be a customer anyway. 

We do appreciate the support, that's why we love you guys, you're so passionate about our product :)

Into the FPS Confessional with you.  :D

I got roped into one of those as well Pro I, so don't sweat it.  When you believe in something, it's easy to get emotional when some know-nothing ass clown starts running his soup coolers.

As a member of the #DumaArmy, I'm willing to Champion this man for a pass on this issue.  Who's with me?

How can anyone complain of the price ? I just don't understand their common sense when quite a lot of these dumb-asses don't even flicker an eyelid at paying over £/$ 250 for a set of headphones ?!?!?!?

How can anyone complain of the price ? I just don't understand their common sense when quite a lot of these dumb-asses don't even flicker an eyelid at paying over £/$ 250 for a set of headphones ?!?!?!?

I cannot agree more! Anything to try and put people down just no need for it! I should of known better than to bite the bate though lol xD!

All purchases are a investment.  Only the individual can determine if something is worth the price or not.  For me, the Netduma is well worth the price for my gaming pleasure and peace of mind.   For what the Netduma delivers, I believe that it is very reasonably priced.

@Pro Innocence - Passion is a wonderful thing, and you cannot have passion with the emotion.  

Haha that is quite alright, don't worry about it. The way I look at it is, you give them the information so that they can then make a decision on it. Some people can then see its not like any other router, some will always fire back with other routers can do this or you can do it for cheaper etc etc. Just give them the information and go along with your day, no need to get into heated discussions, if they read it and decide for themselves that it's not unique then they were never really going to be a customer anyway.

We do appreciate the support, that's why we love you guys, you're so passionate about our product :)

Haha its so hard at times though!

He argued the price so I just ended the discussion by stating the years spent developing this software, research plus the fact you guys never stop working to improve it for us all the time in my opinion it is worth every penny!

The genuiness and loyalty always shown is unreal! We are all human beings and even at the most busiest of times and I know how stressful things get you all show a professional manor and time to help everyone!

Working in a professional working environment myself I know how hard it can be to keep it up but you guys have it 24/7! I mean look at you know its 10pm and your still going!

Good people are truly hard to come across In life let alone company's! so I will always back anyone/anything I know is fair, honest and loyal!

I truly truly wish all you guys every success in the future and I am so proud to be one of the early ones!

Thanks for the reply man now I don't feel so bad for giving in! To be honest I know better than to do that :)!

All purchases are a investment. Only the individual can determine if something is worth the price or not. For me, the Netduma is well worth the price for my gaming pleasure and peace of mind. For what the Netduma delivers, I believe that it is very reasonably priced.

@Pro Innocence - Passion is a wonderful thing, and you cannot have passion with the emotion.

Appreciate the reassurance man :).

It's hard to see the slate these guys get some times when we all know how hard they work around the clock!

Yep, I agree too, the exact reason for me. I stopped enjoying games & was really fueling myself up for any confrontation because of lag, crazy I know.

I worship the Duma as I might be doing time or having the s**t knocked out of me by now. I see the difference in the router... the only thing failing me now is my ISP... :(

Yep, I agree too, the exact reason for me. I stopped enjoying games & was really fueling myself up for any confrontation because of lag, crazy I know.

I worship the Duma as I might be doing time or having the s**t knocked out of me by now. I see the difference in the router... the only thing failing me now is my ISP... :(

Haha that made me laugh! I totally can relate to that feeling though!

The duma does as promised a lot of people are to judgemental and jump on the duma about problems when really like you said it's isp or better still it's the games at fault!

Archived