testing out this new feature from xbox

lKoNviiCt

The way it operates is much better.  It is easier to get to things with the fewest clicks or presses but it still doesn't feel as snappy as I would like.  But I guess it is still in beta phase.

The way it operates is much better. It is easier to get to things with the fewest clicks or presses but it still doesn't feel as snappy as I would like. But I guess it is still in beta phase.

At least party chat size has increased. I haven't gone above 11 but it's nice to be able to get together and talk about what my friends and I are trying to accomplish, etc.

I'm in the preview program but I haven't got it yet... Looks like the sale of my X1 will be coming soon though

I too am a preview program member but I haven't got it either,what's reason for selling?im hoping the new feature makes me love xbox again tbh because it's a terrible dashboard

MS are supposedly rolling out the update for those who opted in - in waves.

Depending on how active you are with submitting feedback, through the console and/or forums you get put on some priority.

I usually report issues through my console and never bothered with their forums becuse I felt nothing got done via their forums (obviously I was wrong lol) but it has put me on some sort of back list.

I too am a preview program member but I haven't got it either,what's reason for selling?im hoping the new feature makes me love xbox again tbh because it's a terrible dashboard

That's exactly why I'm selling. My friends say "I spend more time in menus or waiting for something than I do playing" and now in comparison to the PS4 that I have the X1 is an expensive netflix/cable box... And a terrible one at that.

That's exactly why I'm selling. My friends say "I spend more time in menus or waiting for something than I do playing" and now in comparison to the PS4 that I have the X1 is an expensive netflix/cable box... And a terrible one at that.

Got to admit I've been feeling the same mate, I cant get over how much more I prefer the ps4! Xbone is taking up space in the cupboard now.

Got to admit I've been feeling the same mate, I cant get over how much more I prefer the ps4! Xbone is taking up space in the cupboard now.

Right now it's my $700 iPad stand.

1xDF21d.jpg

Archived