Netduma is not only useful for Call of Duty :)

Chive972

Very impressed with that gameplay you just went trough them like a truck and those sniper kill cherry on the top. One thing i notice its a log time to kill not like COD.

It's soo awesome to play with the sniper in Destiny and kill the shotgun abusers.

It depends of the connection of the player.

Everyone is the host in Destiny so if someone has a crappy connection, you're fu**ed!

Awesome gameplay Chive!

Thanks.

I think we could use gameplays of the duma army for your advertises.

French gamers are sceptical about the Netduma because of the price but it will be more easy for your company to have "representative" in each countries to send a good message about your product.

• Administrators

Thanks.

I think we could use gameplays of the duma army for your advertises.

French gamers are sceptical about the Netduma because of the price but it will be more easy for your company to have "representative" in each countries to send a good message about your product.

Gotaga has done recently done a great review on our router 

:)

Very nice i'm to impatient when i play skirmish drives my team mad as go rushing off to do my own thing might get back on destiny this week what settings did you end up with chive?

Very nice i'm to impatient when i play skirmish drives my team mad as go rushing off to do my own thing might get back on destiny this week what settings did you end up with chive?

Thanks.

You need to find a way to rush without being caught and get help from your teamates when you need it: that's the way to play skirmish.

Those are my settings:

1443471436-capture.png

If you need help on something else, tell me.

Archived