Fifa 16

PS4

Had this game for 2 days and cant get a smooth connection , i have no lag whats so ever , it just feels like there is a delay between controller and game, 

Switching player is delayed

Heavy touches lead to me running out ball

Dribbling feels very heavy 

Passing delayed

Controlling player is difficult 

Mabye its the way fifa is codded? 

What are peoples experiences with the game so far?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators

I heard they have made it a lot tougher this year - less 'arcadey' and more realism. See how it plays offline too to get a sense.

• Administrators

And you're finding local connections with the Geo-filter? If the pings are very low could be the FIFA code.

Has anyone else played it yet?

Sounds like PA is on, I believe its much better to turn it to 0 for FIFA

still doesnt work on zero ping kicks me out

wont even let me connect to a drop in match, every time its trying to connect through the US trace route somewhere in europe then straight to US

I've tried strict on and strict off with no joy at all.

Have had to disable geo filter to play, I've had the same problem on battlefield but not every game. European servers coming up as in SF area in USA

my connection only runs smooth when geo-filter is off on fifa 16

Havnt tried this yet, ill give it a bash

Update : tried what you suggested and had a much better game very smooth indeed, ill do more testing tomorrow night when i get home from work , it could be a issue with the geofilter.

Update: looks like its an issue with the geofilter , i have tried h2h seasons and pro clubs with a much better experience with it off.

• Administrators

Havnt tried this yet, ill give it a bash

Update : tried what you suggested and had a much better game very smooth indeed, ill do more testing tomorrow night when i get home from work , it could be a issue with the geofilter.

Update: looks like its an issue with the geofilter , i have tried h2h seasons and pro clubs with a much better experience with it off.

Great to hear that, I'll be doing some 1 on 1's with people to try and get it to work :)

Cool hope you can get things working  , i have tried turning geofilter on to get a game , then turn it off in game but that doesn't seem to be a work around as it still affects the gameplay. Only option at this moment is to turn it off and pray for a local p2p match. 

Archived