Unable to find game lobby ? COD AW PC HELp

SAM

It looks like you are on the latest firmware so that can't be the problem.  Try going into settings>misc and making sure bleeding edge and enable auto cloud are checked and then click apply cloud settings.  This will help make sure all your servers are up to date.  

• Administrators

Hey Sam, as well as what Buck said, I would also try reducing your radius to the minimum and then pressing the button on the right of the magnifying glass just one should be fine, then put strict mode on and ping assist to 0 and see if this forces hosts to be inside your radius 

Both enabled bleeding edge and auto cloud.... almost 2 days gone still no single lobby i found .....i bought this on 15 september 2015 and recieved on 21 september 2015..........i try everything almost every single settings.....i could found on ur forum.....still nothing found..

Hey Sam. What time of day are you trying? You may need to expand the geo filter if its off peak hours for the game. I have trouble getting into games as well but mostly during off peak hrs. Also I have seen on twitter that others are having trouble getting into games. It might be something with certain features in the game. Like dlc or something. I know if I delete the dlc I get in games faster.

if u have the most recent map packs ive found thats a big cause of not finding lobbies. ive since wiped my ps to get rid of them and installed just the havoc map pack and seem to find games easier. problem is no one plays this shitty game anymore

Archived