Still can't find game with party

Ian88

So it's still happening.. I have my wife and friend in a party and I can't find a game, also I've noticed a few times recently that sometimes the duma doesn't give me any feedback at all,no yellow flags or red circles.. And lastly when I start a game I disable (to avoid booting) but would it be OK to just un tick strict mode? Thanks in advance

• Netduma Staff

Yeah when I disable it's fine, but obviously not within a radius I want.. And like I said before it sometimes gives me no feedback at all.. So your saying to disable when I'm in a game yeah?

Are you using Google Chrome? If not can you use that. Does this happen when you play on your own? And yeah, disable the GeoFIlter when you are in a game to avoid getting booted :)

How do you spot a dedi again? When you can't update quality?

Yep, that's right :)

Thanks.. And I'm just using my z3 smart phone as my lappy broke.. And actually no, when I'm playing alone it's fine.. What we have to do is let me find game and then they spam join button until they get in, which I'm sure you'll appreciate is quite annoying to have to do, especially when we end up on different teams... Now we play hardcore kill confirmed, I know the player Base is low.. But like I said it's fine when I'm solo

• Administrators

If you could follow this http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=why_can_t_i_see_anything_on_the_geofilteryou should be able to download Chrome on your smart phone, you could search with strict unticked when you're in the party and then disable the Geo-filter when in game

Chrome app says open or unistall so I'm guessing I've already got it.. Does the smartphone use it as default once downloaded? Or do I need to open the app then use the url from there? Sorry about this I'm not very clued up on this stuff

First off, reboot everything in order, one at a time. Modem-router-netduma-system. Hard boot the system. Then go through and make sure all your settings are proper. Set ping assist to about 10. If that doesn't work untick strict mode and see what happens.

I've had the same problem before. Invite friends to your party while geo filter is off. Then search for a game with geo filter on, strict off, PA at 30 if you are leader of party. Make sure you have a server with in your radius. I reset everything for changes to take effect. It works for me

Archived