Forums Cleaned

Trolling_Farm

• Netduma Staff

Yeah I'm in the process of doing it now, not finished but thought I'd get started on it. Got recent topic list to go to 10 and new emoji pack on the way as well :)

Hmm, my recent topic still only goes up to 5. I assume you haven't saved the changes yet :) Ooohh, emoji pack :D

What the hell is an emoji pack ? Since everyone's for it,i'm going the other way.No emoji packs even thou I have no idea what it is... :D

What the hell is an emoji pack ? Since everyone's for it,i'm going the other way.No emoji packs even thou I have no idea what it is... :D

You see?!  You see Fraser?!  This is what happens when you anger the Wookie.   :blink:  :ph34r:

Now the poor emoji packs are taking the brunt of his misplaced rage?!  I'm beginning to think I need to get Omar the Tent Maker on the line and get him in touch with Under-Wookie-Armor to ease some of this tension.   :D  B)

• Administrators

Hey Fraser I was wondering do we need a section for people who have shipping issues?

Possibly, I think it should be alright though as that would fall under general support, will see how it plays out for now :)

Archived