version of the currently active cloud / bleeding edge

When clicking apply cloud settings am i suppose to see the page refresh when i click apply it seems that nothing registers is this the norm iv'e always just left cloud and edge ticked in the past to let updates pass through?

• Netduma Staff

When clicking apply cloud settings am i suppose to see the page refresh when i click apply it seems that nothing registers is this the norm iv'e always just left cloud and edge ticked in the past to let updates pass through?

Nothing happens when you press the button but the command will have gone through :) It's actually on the ticket system to have confirmation of when a setting is applied. As long as you have auto cloud and bleeding edge cloud ticked then press apply - then settings should save and be updated.

Nothing happens when you press the button but the command will have gone through :) It's actually on the ticket system to have confirmation of when a setting is applied. As long as you have auto cloud and bleeding edge cloud ticked then press apply - then settings should save and be updated.

Nice one cheers Crossy.

Archived