Tua PR Posted 20 hours ago Posted 20 hours ago Hello, Netduma team! As a huge fan, user, and beta tester, I’d like to suggest a native Netduma Mesh system for your next hardware release. In fact, I recently had to disconnect my Netduma R3 because I have a 1 Gbps up/down connection, and hardware limitations prevented me from utilizing the full speed. On top of that, I live in a two-story apartment with heavy interference from neighboring Wi-Fi networks, and a single R3 just can't get the signal everywhere. A native Mesh system would completely solve these issues. It would allow users with high-speed connections to achieve full coverage across multiple floors and overcome intense interference—all while maintaining unique DumaOS features (like Geo-Filter and Congestion Control) across every node. It would combine your gaming software with the reliable coverage and performance that modern households urgently need! Redflame 1
Administrators Netduma Fraser Posted 1 hour ago Administrators Posted 1 hour ago That would be really cool but it would involve a lot of work in an area we've not really touched before, perhaps once this big feature update is done we'll have more time to look into things like this Redflame 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now