Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Administrators
Posted
23 hours ago, sebastiano said:

Can you tell me where to download the latest app? I mainly use my tablet to connect.

23 hours ago, sebastiano said:

I have already downloaded the new firmware, and it is smoother than the previous one and the servers load immediately but I can't connect to them, in the previous firmware everything was slower but I could connect

It's not publicly available yet. Can you provide a screenshot of what you're seeing exactly?

23 hours ago, AymmmR said:

I am certain it's in a bootloop because the power LED blinks continuously (once every couple of seconds), there is zero RGB lighting, and the device is completely unresponsive. When trying to access the router via its IP or web interface, the page fails to load or connect entirely, even though my PC physically detects the Ethernet cable connection. Furthermore, my ISP router (Swisscom Box) lists it as offline/powered off.

Do you have it connected to a power extender or direct to an outlet? If an extender please try direct to an outlet. Otherwise do you have another power adapter you could try with?

20 hours ago, mxttheo_ said:

so does everyone had problems after this update? :ph34r:

If you're asking because you do, what issue are you having? Otherwise, it's quite a stable update which is why we've made it public.

Posted
On 9/22/2026 at 4:41 AM, mxttheo_ said:

so does everyone had problems after this update? :ph34r:

It's been extremely stable for now. no crashes, UI is fast, and I'm a general household user/gamer, remote worker, and it's been solid for all of that. i'm not doing any fancy or unique really. on spectrum internet. not sure who "everyone" is because i'm sure not having issues.

hopefully you get any help you need on your unit. the netduma team has been great in helping.

Posted
On 9/22/2026 at 12:41 PM, mxttheo_ said:

so does everyone had problems after this update? :ph34r:

connection type: Asymmetric Fibre to the Premise 900/100. I’m a gamer my family are streaming mad. Usually 3-4 4k Netflix streams going on while  I game :( 

For me personally the update is rather stable, more stable than the previous one :)


The app hitches when grabbing server ping but I believe Fraser said they’re going to push an app update out, but I’ve been using my iPhone browser for router admin rather than app before issue was a thing. So not an issue for me.

Posted

 Very disappointing firmware!!!

No new features, same slow, old user interface. 

When in PPPoE some options don't work

-Wan, advanced page not responding

-geofiltering enabled/disabled button doesn't move

  • Administrators
Posted
16 hours ago, Jackal235 said:

 Very disappointing firmware!!!

No new features, same slow, old user interface. 

When in PPPoE some options don't work

-Wan, advanced page not responding

-geofiltering enabled/disabled button doesn't move

You've been in Early Access so you've experienced it all but for those who haven't been there are a lot of changes here. The PPPoE issue is listed in known issues at the end of the changelog. What do you mean the Geo-Filter enable/disable button doesn't move exactly?

Posted
14 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

You've been in Early Access so you've experienced it all but for those who haven't been there are a lot of changes here. The PPPoE issue is listed in known issues at the end of the changelog. What do you mean the Geo-Filter enable/disable button doesn't move exactly?

When you gave me the early access on December 2025 you wrote:

" Yes we're working on some big features which are taking up a lot of resources, it'll be worth the wait

On 12/29/2025 at 10:12 AM, Jackal235 said:

I'd like to try it, please.

I've given you Early Access, the features I mentioned above are not yet included"

I assumed, they are not included in the beta- they will be in the official release, especially It's been 18 months since 4.0.540 launched.

Because PPPoE issue has been mentioned in the log - that makes it totally justified:)

 

I thought filtering enable slider is not responsive, however it takes about 10 seconds after the click to switch on/off.

Screenshot2026-09-28175410.png.4bf4927325b325d6c2a93937763a1523.png

  • Administrators
Posted
8 hours ago, Jackal235 said:

When you gave me the early access on December 2025 you wrote:

" Yes we're working on some big features which are taking up a lot of resources, it'll be worth the wait

On 12/29/2025 at 10:12 AM, Jackal235 said:

I'd like to try it, please.

I've given you Early Access, the features I mentioned above are not yet included"

I assumed, they are not included in the beta- they will be in the official release, especially It's been 18 months since 4.0.540 launched.

Because PPPoE issue has been mentioned in the log - that makes it totally justified:)

I thought filtering enable slider is not responsive, however it takes about 10 seconds after the click to switch on/off.

That's your assumption, not what we said would happen, I'm sure we've said it would go to Early Access first rather than public release. I appreciate you're eager for new features but stability versions are required otherwise new features are pointless.

Posted

Salve, aggiornamento fatto, reset fatto!

Nel rimettere le impostazioni, sulla pagina wan/avanzata, una volta inseriti i dns, e mtu non riesco a salvare le impostazioni, resto bloccato in quella pagina senza poter salvare....come mai? Cosa posso fare? Grazie a chi risponderà..ð,l

Posted
35 minutes ago, ueypoint said:

Salve, aggiornamento fatto, reset fatto!

Nel rimettere le impostazioni, sulla pagina wan/avanzata, una volta inseriti i dns, e mtu non riesco a salvare le impostazioni, resto bloccato in quella pagina senza poter salvare....come mai? Cosa posso fare? Grazie a chi risponderà..ð,l

I believe that’s a known bug. At least the DNS one is. I believe the Netduma team working on it. 

Posted
7 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

That's your assumption, not what we said would happen, I'm sure we've said it would go to Early Access first rather than public release. I appreciate you're eager for new features but stability versions are required otherwise new features are pointless.

So…what exactly did you have in mind, when you wrote:?

 

" Yes we're working on some big features which are taking up a lot of-resources, it'll be worth the wait“

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...