Question about delivery/setup

Killerelite06

Hi I ordered a netduma about 1 hour ago and can't wait to get my hands on this revolutionary item but how long will it take before it gets here (UK-South Africa)

Secondary how will the setup be

Adsl line - modem - netduma-ps4

Adsl line - netduma-ps4

Ps. Yes I did feed my lion :/

• Netduma Staff

Hello Killerelite06 :) Welcome to the forum.

You should set it up ADSL Line >> Modem >> Netduma >> PS4.

And all your other devices connected to the Netduma too.

I'm not sure how long it takes to arrive, does it not give an estimate on the checkout page? :)

Hello welcome to the forum,

Wall > Modem > Netduma > Devices.

The link to the wiki is a great way to learn about the device and how to set it up before it arrives, on the time of arrival I do not know.

Edit : you just pipped me to it there Crossy your post was not there when i pressed post :)

Hello Killerelite06 :) Welcome to the forum.

You should set it up ADSL Line >> Modem >> Netduma >> PS4.

And all your other devices connected to the Netduma too.

I'm not sure how long it takes to arrive, does it not give an estimate on the checkout page? :)

No unfortunately not but considering the UK is close to me I hope soon because In South Africa it a competition to see who can get the most lag comp

• Administrators

Hey Killer, thanks so much for purchasing! Its 2 working day delivery so you should have it this week as we will ship it today. I think we emailed, but just in case you haven't seen it what power cable/adapter do you need? 

Also if you follow the steps people have said here that should get you up and running :)

Archived