NETDuma R3 All Hype? Or the REAL DEAL? #warzone2 / #mw3 - Early Access R3 FIRMWARE - 4.0.179

For the new firmware I Installed it and did not reboot, did not factory reset, just played and had fun.

https://youtube.com/shorts/pRQnR6TWX7g

New video ☝️, Please hit the 👍  and drop a comment, Thank you 🙏

Same settings from the last video for firmware 170 - Link HERE

ALL BS aside. I see people posting $40 dollar routers are better, Asus is better, and blah blah blah is better but just cause those routers measure internet speeds closer to what you are paying for does not make them better. I cannot speak for other games or quality of internet because my frontier FiOS internet is only used for call of duty and streaming. Only devices connected to my duma r3 is my Xbox and my pc nothing else. I have a completely different internet connection for the rest of my house and family (Spectrum - which i hate. HORRIBABLE company but that's a completely different topic) When it comes to the new R3. There's nothing better for the price. If you take the time to dial it in, it works. If you want the best possible connection to the closer server, you can achieve that. If you want to use VPN and you have a xbox or ps5 you can achieve that. If you want your bot lobbies you can achieve that. If you have very slow internet and you want to make one thing over another a priority you can achieve that. I believe the DUMA team needs to put a disclaimer somewhere on the opening webpage that they are an innovative company and will always be under development. Just my 2cents...

To be fair everyone's networks are different therefore the way that dumaos handles them varies but when it fully operational it great however I would have to disagree with part of your statement were 40 dollar routers are not better to an extent as they have certain features that are common such as:

• USB functionality
  • Backup/Restore
  • Bricked Utility Software
  • AP Mode

Just my opinion may not like it but I try to be open-minded

5 hours ago, DARKNESS said:
  • USB functionality
  • Backup/Restore
  • Bricked Utility Software
  • AP Mode

i hear you, but could care less about any of those features none of them are going to improve quality of gaming. 

I feel like I have my hit detection on point by just having my bufferbloat at 0 while still having for example multiple devices connected to my WiFi.

What I really want is to have a bit more chill wz lobbies so I can play with my “lower skilled” friends and drink some brewskies while at it. 😭 
If you have any tips on how to achieve that with just the geo filter hit me a DM. @TODDzillaInLA

1 hour ago, jj21 said:

I feel like I have my hit detection on point by just having my bufferbloat at 0 while still having for example multiple devices connected to my WiFi.

What I really want is to have a bit more chill wz lobbies so I can play with my “lower skilled” friends and drink some brewskies while at it. 😭 
If you have any tips on how to achieve that with just the geo filter hit me a DM. @TODDzillaInLA

play with the geo filter, when ever i want bot lobbies i set my home pin to the Washington server and i set my radius to 69 miles where my home pin should be by my zip code, if you dont live that close to a server then open up the radius circle to the closest one to you