Geo filter error when trying to use on warzone

My xr1000 has an error when trying to use the geofilter on warzone for my PC. For some odd reason it has two options when looking at the drop down list for games supported by the geo, Call of duty & call of duty PC. I've tried both and neither work. The PC only option gives me an error prompting me that geofilter isn't supported for that game and disables it. 

I have the NetDuma R2 and have no issues whatsoever using that for the geo, the UI for the R2 only gives me one option for Call of Duty. It works easily and immediately, not really sure what to do since I only bought the xr1000 primarily since it uses DumaOS to use the geofilter.

Is there an update to fix this that I'm unaware of ? Thanks in advance for any help

I've been using the R2 when gaming and and turning the Xr1000 back on when done gaming for wifi-6

500 up & down FIBER internet.  ONT --> Router ---> PC  by CAT 6 ethernet at every connection

Same cables are used when using either the R2 or the xr1000

80e5ee2cfc428d0170c5463e89e89925.png.6df0b59b657049741b672184cc389c33.png6d773bd73d854c638b6a35abe18b89e5.png.9dae8710cf26154bc29c156461dc9946.png

• Administrators

You should be able to just switch Filtering back on once it's been added and use it that way. You could also remove PC from the Geo-Filter, give the PC a PlayStation device type in the Device Manager then re-add it to the Geo-Filter with the manual option and it will add it with the Games Console option and be able to filter.