The way i fell about my DUma

lukasz

Duma is great for everything COD except AW, still a mess. It's something that needs time to be sorted in Australia.

Devs need to focus on it for AU, something very wrong with it.

How annoying! do you mean netduma devs or sledgehammer devs, btw it is perfect in UK but maybe there is a regional issue

Guest Netduma_Iain

Have you tried it in the last couple of days Legit? Pomare has done some great work it should be much improved for AU.

well i would more give my feedback with words rather than with a pic :)

• i felt very impatient and excited before getting it
  • i felt much more impatient during the delivery (like a child waiting for the xmas eve)
  • i felt happy with the easy step-by-step configuration wizard
  • i felt amazed by the user friendly web interface
  • i felt confused with the integration and configuration sometimes (upnp of my internet provider, why can't i invite easily my friends)
  • i was totally bluffed by the community and the friendship & availability of people on the forum here (including of course netduma people)
  • i felt conviced that i wanted to be part of the netduma familly

and now

• i feel proud of this product, of being an early adopter, of being a beta tester, of being listened and active, of being maybe one netduma ambassador in france (i hire players in my clan and each time i organise a meeting with newbies, i explain the clan rules and also the quality of the connection and the involvement we've made. Honestly it's a major point for looking serious to new teammates)

To conclude, I only have it only for a week and look how many things i can say in only six days !

Bravo netduma, c'est du super bon boulot, je suis content de faire partie de l'aventure (* congrats netduma, it's a very good job, i'm very happy to be a part of the journey)

Duma is great for everything COD except AW, still a mess. It's something that needs time to be sorted in Australia.

Devs need to focus on it for AU, something very wrong with it.

I agree. Played Ghosts and its

giphy.gif 

Have you tried it in the last couple of days Legit? Pomare has done some great work it should be much improved for AU.

I tried it two days ago, was pretty bad. AW seemed no better with the Netduma here than any other router I've used. I had no benefit, plus I couldn't block hosts (1% wouldn't work either) and ping was just way too high even with the 30ms filter enabled.

Works very well for BO2 and Ghosts but not AW for some reason.

I'll try AW later today (Thursday) and see how I go.

Guest Netduma_Iain

Ok mate you should have let me know, jump in chat and I'll get it optimised for you. But it already should be as pomare did a fantastic job.

Archived