again

23 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

You can put the console in the DMZ and that'll be an easy way to 

I already did it but still with the same problem  

are you on PC or on console? if youre on console...in the DMZ section are you putting in the IP addy that is assigned to your (say) playstation? so if the router is giving your playstation the IP of 192.168.77.5....thats the numbers your putting in the DMZ? and deleting any ports thats youve put in...or disabling UPNP? and then reboot the router and console?

• Administrators

What is the model of the modem/router the R3 is connected to and how have you set that to ensure all traffic flows to the R3? E.g. R3 in its DMZ, modem/bridge mode

59 minutes ago, David824 said:

are you on PC or on console? if youre on console...in the DMZ section are you putting in the IP addy that is assigned to your (say) playstation? so if the router is giving your playstation the IP of 192.168.77.5....thats the numbers your putting in the DMZ? and deleting any ports thats youve put in...or disabling UPNP? and then reboot the router and console?

I have Xbox, I've done everything and nothing remains the same. 

There's are a few paths you can take using DumaOS 4:

• Set Xbox as DMZ 
    • Under Port Forwarding,
      • Add DMZ Device
      • Select Xbox as DMZ Device via search or specific IP address

or

• Set Xbox to a reserved IP under DHCP.
    • Use Add Rule & select you Xbox and assign an IP address
    • Reboot Xbox and make sure assigned address is set.
  • Verify UPnP is ON

Then make sure to reboot and test your NAT.

2 hours ago, David824 said:

sorry I cant get that to open...so you have the IP addy that the R3 gave your xbox and you put it in the DMZ ? and it still isnt opening it?

I haven't, it bothers me  

2 hours ago, mpmatx said:

There's are a few paths you can take using DumaOS 4:

• Set Xbox as DMZ 
    • Under Port Forwarding,
      • Add DMZ Device
      • Select Xbox as DMZ Device via search or specific IP address

or

• Set Xbox to a reserved IP under DHCP.
    • Use Add Rule & select you Xbox and assign an IP address
    • Reboot Xbox and make sure assigned address is set.
  • Verify UPnP is ON

Then make sure to reboot and test your NAT.

I can't activate upnp because I get double nat 

Check your geofilter for a potential NAT server that is being blocked. This error can happen when the console can’t connect to a NAT sever and perform the validation.

To check this, make sure you don’t have any games running on the background, run a network test from the Network menu and look for any servers being blocked, then run a NAT Test and again check for blocked servers. Add any server being blocked to your allowed list and restart your consolé.

theres so many post about this, set the gaming device to a static ip, reserve the ip on the duma, port forward 3074 disable upnp, reboot the duma from the menu then power cycle what ever device your trying to play on pc or console hold the power butting down for 30 seconds to turn it off, unplug the power cable, hold the power button down again for another 30 seconds plug the power cable back in then turn on the device. by this time your duma should be back online, YOUR WELCOME open nat type, if your nat type is not open you didnt follow the directions

You have to make sure your ISP modem/gateway assigns your netduma r3 a public IP address. The only way you would get a strict nat is having 2 firewalls in your network. (Your gateway/modem is in router mode and you’ve assigned your netduma r3 a private ip address)

I don’t thing Upnp is the issue because if you had a public IP assigned to the netduma r3 and you don’t enable upnp you would have a moderate nat.

1 hour ago, swippur said:

You have to make sure your ISP modem/gateway assigns your netduma r3 a public IP address. The only way you would get a strict nat is having 2 firewalls in your network. (Your gateway/modem is in router mode and you’ve assigned your netduma r3 a private ip address)

I don’t thing Upnp is the issue because if you had a public IP assigned to the netduma r3 and you don’t enable upnp you would have a moderate nat.

How do I do that? 

• Administrators

Access your ISP modem/router, put it in either bridge mode or modem mode. Alternatively you can set the R3 in its DMZ using the IP it gives the R3 (you can also find this IP on the R3 WAN page)

9 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Access your ISP modem/router, put it in either bridge mode or modem mode. Alternatively you can set the R3 in its DMZ using the IP it gives the R3 (you can also find this IP on the R3 WAN page)

The problem still persists, I can't solve it.  

8 hours ago, xavy22 said:

Can you login to netduma router and check WAN IP information. Does the IP start with 192?

Also the router you used before netduma you had a Open nat type?

And it would help if you can tell us the model of your ISP modem / gateway to see if there’s a guide online to put it in bridge mode

9 hours ago, xavy22 said:

Who is your ISP? Is their modem by itself or did they give you a 2 in1 where it’s a modem/router? Also calll then and maybe seeing about getting your own modem (that’s what I’ve done) ..if it’s a combo router, you’re sure you have put their router in bridge mode?