congestion control not work with waveform

just couple things speed test not right with upload congestion control not working I keep getting around the same speed i turn off the 3rd party  and i use fast.com congestion control works and i use waveform and it doesn't work  and I pay for 1000 upload only getting 200

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

What percentage are you using for upload and what results is it giving you? What is the model of the modem/router the R3 is connected to and how have you set that to ensure all traffic flows to the R3? E.g. R3 in its DMZ, modem/bridge mode

where is ipv6 and I called my internet and they say nothing wrong and I did a ping optimization and now my congestion control is grayed out my speeds r a slow download 600 out of gig and upload 200 out of a gig

Disabled lan as well. Same like u did on wan… disable ad blocker. Then under smartboost settings allow third party app to by pass cc… trying to think off the top of my head… that could be under ping optimizer settings. Sorry. Just at work and can’t access it 

3 minutes ago, justin peryea said:

which one?

All of them @justin peryea I would imagine. I'm getting same as you, upload off, download ok. Have been told in past its a PPOE related and they will try to get speeds higher. I don't think its cable or service but could be a factor for some. My XR500 never managed to get the proper speeds either with connection direct to the ONT

• Administrators

Nothing to do with Congestion Control. If you were using PPPoE you'd have put credentials in to get a connection. Have you definitely disabled IPv6 in LAN & WAN as I can see you're still getting an IPv6 address