congestion control not work with waveform

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

It's probable the Verizon test is only available and works as expected when connected directly to their hardware. What other sites are you using to test? What does the speedtest on the R3 show you can get?

speed test .net 650/200  r3 680/180  on my phone 80/60 it's real bad tried different ports switch to 100 full duplex on pc still nothing it strange to cause i plugged back in xr 500 same thing but verzion router works fine 

Just jumping in to this topic as I am also not able to get CC to work as advertised on waveform test and following guides online to reduce buffer bloat. On .41 firmware.

Also have Verizon Fios 1gig/1gig. Seeing 900ish down and <300 up.

• Administrators
2 hours ago, justin peryea said:

speed test .net 650/200  r3 680/180  on my phone 80/60 it's real bad tried different ports switch to 100 full duplex on pc still nothing it strange to cause i plugged back in xr 500 same thing but verzion router works fine 

I'm a bit stumped on this one really as there is obviously something preventing it on the Verizon/modem/ONT side getting any further. Have you just upgraded the speeds or switched providers by any chance?

2 hours ago, nate208 said:

Just jumping in to this topic as I am also not able to get CC to work as advertised on waveform test and following guides online to reduce buffer bloat. On .41 firmware.

Also have Verizon Fios 1gig/1gig. Seeing 900ish down and <300 up.

Could you make a new topic please as it'll be a different thing - you probably need to disable Speed Test Bypass so the percentages apply properly to the test.

i have had verzion for 3 years now no speed changes its so weird cause the xr500 was working fine  too after I upgraded my pc before new pc it was doing the same thing slow speeds what r the chances of it being a faulty r3? 

• Administrators
15 hours ago, justin peryea said:

litter more info on the 3rd one  I put r3 in dmz than take that ip and put in the verzion router 

The R3 WAN IP should be set as static/reserved on the Verizon router so the IP doesn't change, then put that in the DMZ