XR 1000 CADA VEZ PIOR

• 5 weeks later...

Tenho um xr1000 e estou passando pelos mesmos problemas da ate desgosto e arrependimento produto caro e esse abandono da netgear 

Comprei um R3 estou esperando chegar espero que com um roteador próprio da Duma eu tenha uma experiência satisfatória 

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Bruno said:

@Netduma Fraser Is it possible to install open wrt on the xr1000 since the current original firmware is full of bugs and doesn't work???

It won't be long now for the update but in theory yes you could do that, however I don't think you will be able to get back to DumaOS if you change your mind.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/14/2024 at 11:53 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

It won't be long now for the update but in theory yes you could do that, however I don't think you will be able to get back to DumaOS if you change your mind.

I've been hearing this talk that it won't take long for an update to happen for a long time... I want a date... when will the update for the xr1000 come out????

• Administrators
13 hours ago, Bruno said:

I've been hearing this talk that it won't take long for an update to happen for a long time... I want a date... when will the update for the xr1000 come out????

We don't give out dates and never do so I can't provide one. We handed it off to NG awhile ago and have been waiting for them to approve it, we thought they released it yesterday but it may be just a security patch so we're checking

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/25/2024 at 11:06 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

We don't give out dates and never do so I can't provide one. We handed it off to NG awhile ago and have been waiting for them to approve it, we thought they released it yesterday but it may be just a security patch so we're checking

Could you send me the version you sent to them... I would like to use it without their own release... it's not possible for it to be worse than it is??? 👀

• Administrators
On 7/3/2024 at 6:34 PM, Bruno said:

Could you send me the version you sent to them... I would like to use it without their own release... it's not possible for it to be worse than it is??? 👀

I can't do that unfortunately, hopefully won't be much longer - we may end up just doing our own beta if they take much longer

• 1 month later...

Acabei de detectar um novo bug no xr1000. No ping Heatmap do jogo Efootball, onde deveria estar escrito "Santigago- Chile", está escrito São Paulo...

Veja o print:

image.thumb.png.0c437af5b323cf76bf43015007beda6f.png

• Administrators
14 minutes ago, Bruno said:

Acabei de detectar um novo bug no xr1000. No ping Heatmap do jogo Efootball, onde deveria estar escrito "Santigago- Chile", está escrito São Paulo...

Veja o print:

Thank you, I'll pass it on to be corrected

• 2 weeks later...

MAIS UM DEFEITO DETECTADO:

image.thumb.png.465cc29ae3675abe8227e4a16fd81d92.png

image.thumb.png.2a3027a7e8eecbd9b44b0da5d412c372.png

image.thumb.png.f6224fce73aeffe74845906b80609f7c.png

CONFORME PODE SER OBSERVADO ATRAVES DOS PRINTS O GEO-FILTER NAO FUNCIONA NO XR1000 MARQUEI PARA SÓ SE CONECTAR AO SERVIDOR DE SÃO PAULO- BRASIL, CONTUDO, O JOGO SE CONECTOU AO SERVIDOR DE INDIANA-USA

31 minutes ago, Bruno said:

MAIS UM DEFEITO DETECTADO:

image.thumb.png.465cc29ae3675abe8227e4a16fd81d92.png

image.thumb.png.2a3027a7e8eecbd9b44b0da5d412c372.png

image.thumb.png.f6224fce73aeffe74845906b80609f7c.png

CONFORME PODE SER OBSERVADO ATRAVES DOS PRINTS O GEO-FILTER NAO FUNCIONA NO XR1000 MARQUEI PARA SÓ SE CONECTAR AO SERVIDOR DE SÃO PAULO- BRASIL, CONTUDO, O JOGO SE CONECTOU AO SERVIDOR DE INDIANA-USA

NOVAMENTE... MAS DESSA VEZ AO SERVIDOR DE PEQUIM, CHINA.

ALGUMA PREVISAO PARA CORREÇÃO DOS BUGS ???

image.png

image.png

image.png

54 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Presumivelmente, na verdade, é incapaz de fazer ping no servidor corretamente, mas vamos levá-los em massa, enquanto isso, bloqueá-los

Aparentemente não adianta bloquear ele se conecta da mesma forma só que com um icone extra na cor laranja no mapa

@BrunoIf your playing efootball don't expect the geofilter to work for that game as I have tested it personally and it one of those games that aren't compatible with the feature even though it seems like it is at first.

I already showed netduma this so they need to add that game to the not compatible list .

• Administrators

You need to wait at least 2 minutes for the connection to be fully severed - even better, restart the game - otherwise it can still be connected to next time you search.

image.thumb.png.7f505a78bf6ad89380b4ce86fcd90106.png

Não tem jeito... não importa oque se faça o jogo não se conecta no servidor mais proximo.. é sempre em um distante e com bastante lag... mesmo que o ping mostrado seja de 5 ms não condiz com o desenvolvimento do jogo....

existe algo que se possa fazer nesse firmware obsoleto para que o jogo se conecte no servidor 177.54.152.31 ?????

Is it possible to add the efootball game to the geo-filter by clicking on unreal engine?? since the game uses this tool?

Or does it have to be through that console games method?

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Bruno said:

Is it possible to add the efootball game to the geo-filter by clicking on unreal engine?? since the game uses this tool?

Or does it have to be through that console games method?

Doesn't have to be but the individual services are more likely to become out of date faster, try it and let us know how you get on.

Another problem detected, the printer and the soundbar simply stopped connecting to the Wi-Fi.

Any suggestions on how to solve this problem?

The only thing I did was change the channels... but I returned to the previous configuration and even then the devices did not connect to the network...

Every day it gets worse with the obsolete firmware...

image.thumb.png.a79ff381aa0897c66518ca99c0293a26.png

• Administrators
27 minutes ago, Bruno said:

Another problem detected, the printer and the soundbar simply stopped connecting to the Wi-Fi.

Any suggestions on how to solve this problem?

The only thing I did was change the channels... but I returned to the previous configuration and even then the devices did not connect to the network...

Every day it gets worse with the obsolete firmware...

Is this with Smart Connect enabled or disabled? Some smart devices don't like the automatic switching