XR 1000 CADA VEZ PIOR

You could update the firmware with this harcode fix, which seems to be something simple to fix... Maybe the Qos autosetup fix is more complex... 

@BrunoIt hard coded and regardless the update should be coming soon though don't take my word for it as it keeps being delayed do to certain issues being found and it overall being it last update.

2 hours ago, DARKNESS said:

@LeyendaYa explicó que el servidor codificado en el enrutador que no puede agregarlo no es el único enrutador que experimenta este problema en este momento si estás hablando de la función de optimización. Si estás hablando de velocidades, eso siempre es algo que necesitas optimizar y entender, ya que PPOE siempre ha sido más lento, por lo que si no eres un usuario de dhcp, espera velocidades más lentas.

Yo tengo el mismo problema que el con el mismo router y yo voy por dhcp. Todo son escusas y nunca hay una solución para NADA. 

@LeGenD You don't need to use the ping optimizer feature to setup your QOS you can set it up manually and as I said before on the original post you use ping plotter or your own system to optimize the network. Not denying the feature should function and am not part of the dev team so I am not giving excuses just an alternative fix to the problem will they solve the bugs.

22 minutes ago, DARKNESS said:

@LeGenD You don't need to use the ping optimizer feature to setup your QOS you can set it up manually and as I said before on the original post you use ping plotter or your own system to optimize the network. Not denying the feature should function and am not part of the dev team so I am not giving excuses just an alternative fix to the problem will they solve the bugs. 

I did a test with Qos and with it turned off, as incredible as it may seem... The speed test with Qos turned off had much better performance... There is something very buggy with the Qos of the XR10000

The xr1000 needs adjustments urgently... But it seems that the netgear technical team has abandoned this model....

On 12/03/2024 at 19:44, Netduma Fraser said:

Certifique-se de atualizar para a versão mais recente do aplicativo. Se tiver, desinstale-o, reinstale-o e tente novamente.

@Netduma Fraser, I would like to know why it is not possible to change the region in the wireless setup tab...

20240317_093251.jpg

On 15/03/2024 at 13:15, Netduma Fraser said:

Nesse caso é provável que o servidor que codificamos no roteador não esteja mais disponível, pedirei à equipe para resolver isso para a próxima versão

For the next version, encode the website www.fast.com in the router tab

• Administrators
5 hours ago, Bruno said:

@Netduma Fraser, I would like to know why it is not possible to change the region in the wireless setup tab...

That's a NG decision, it's locked to the region it was purchased from. This is more for your security as if you selected a region and a channel that is not allowed in your country you can get in trouble.

5 hours ago, Bruno said:

For the next version, encode the website www.fast.com in the router tab

It's not that simple, you can't just use the capabilities of a site that way without some sort of agreement in place.

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Essa é uma decisão da NG, está restrita à região de onde foi comprada. Isso é mais para sua segurança, pois se você selecionasse uma região e um canal que não é permitido em seu país, você poderá ter problemas.

Não é tão simples, você não pode simplesmente usar os recursos de um site dessa forma sem algum tipo de acordo.

But it's no longer safe to leave it free in case the person changes country, in this case I'm using it in South America... And I bought it in North America...

• Administrators
42 minutes ago, Bruno said:

But it's no longer safe to leave it free in case the person changes country, in this case I'm using it in South America... And I bought it in North America...

You can try to change it using the details in this post: https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-Wi-Fi-5-AC-Routers/Region-change/m-p/507639

4 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

You can try to change it using the details in this post: https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-Wi-Fi-5-AC-Routers/Region-change/m-p/507639

image.thumb.png.53e2e91ea3017ea44df1194ea7d9f1cd.png

4 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I managed to enable it, but there is no South America option

• Administrators
13 hours ago, Bruno said:

I managed to enable it, but there is no South America option

I can't actually find anything on what SA allows/doesn't, they may have the information on your government website, in which case if you find that you can compare it with what is allowed for other countries/regions: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_WLAN_channels and then choose the country/region that is similar to what your country allows.

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Na verdade, não consigo encontrar nada sobre o que o SA permite/não permite, eles podem ter as informações no site do seu governo; nesse caso, se você achar que pode compará-lo com o que é permitido para outros países/regiões:  https:/ /en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_WLAN_channels  e escolha o país/região que é semelhante ao permitido pelo seu país.

In Brazil, the wifi channels allowed in 2.4GHz are from channel 1 to channel 13. In 5GHz, the channels allowed are in accordance with Anatel resolution nº 718, of November 23, 2018, being: 36, 40, 44 , 48, 52, 56, 60, 64, 100, 104, 108, 112, 116, 120, 124, 128, 132, 136, 140, 144, 149, 153, 157, 161, 165

• Administrators
25 minutes ago, Bruno said:

In Brazil, the wifi channels allowed in 2.4GHz are from channel 1 to channel 13. In 5GHz, the channels allowed are in accordance with Anatel resolution nº 718, of November 23, 2018, being: 36, 40, 44 , 48, 52, 56, 60, 64, 100, 104, 108, 112, 116, 120, 124, 128, 132, 136, 140, 144, 149, 153, 157, 161, 165

There isn't one really that suits it best so pick any, now you know what channels are allowed make sure you don't use any ones not listed there