XR 1000 CADA VEZ PIOR

image.thumb.png.57a4ba3262027447429603b30bea7f0b.pngimage.thumb.png.50063fa3e7992be0d57711efa35bbccf.png

NO XR1000 NÃO ESTÃO FUNCIONANDO A CONFIGURAÇÃO AUTOMATICA DE QOS E NEM O TESTE DE VELOCIDADE/PING. CONFORME PODE SER OBSERVADO NAS IMAGENS ACIMA.

ALGUEM CONSEGUE ME DIZER COMO FAZER O NETDUMA FUNCIONAR MINIMAMENTE BEM??

@BrunoYou can ignore ping optimizer as it not 100% accurate if you want to configure it professionally I'd use ping plotter but alternatively you can use https://www.waveform.com/tools/bufferbloat or lastly use your own system to configure the best setting by using command prompts and constantly ping a site will saturating the network.

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Are you trying to access the interface using HTTPS? If so make sure to use HTTP. Also are you using a browser based Adblocker?

Im not using https and im using Mozilla Firrfox as a browser

2 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Are you using Armor by any chance?

No, I'm not using armor

• Administrators

Just to double check is the WAN/internet port of the XR connected to a LAN port on your ISP modem/router? Usually this happens when they haven't been connected together properly

On 07/03/2024 at 17:55, Netduma Fraser said:

Apenas para verificar novamente é a porta WAN / Internet do XR conectada a uma porta LAN no modem/roteador ISP? Geralmente isso acontece quando eles não estão conectados corretamente

Sim, porta Lan do ISP na porta Wan do XR

• Administrators

Right click the page, then go to Inspect (Element), on the window that appears click on the Network tab. Then click the checkbox to disable cache. Then click and hold the browser refresh button, and click Empty Cache and Hard Reload. Then see if it loads correctly please.

3 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Right click the page, then go to Inspect (Element), on the window that appears click on the Network tab. Then click the checkbox to disable cache. Then click and hold the browser refresh button, and click Empty Cache and Hard Reload. Then see if it loads correctly please.

Could you show me where the "Empty Cache and Hard Reload" buttons are?

On 3/6/2024 at 2:15 AM, Bruno said:

image.thumb.png.57a4ba3262027447429603b30bea7f0b.pngimage.thumb.png.50063fa3e7992be0d57711efa35bbccf.png

NO XR1000 NÃO ESTÃO FUNCIONANDO A CONFIGURAÇÃO AUTOMATICA DE QOS E NEM O TESTE DE VELOCIDADE/PING. CONFORME PODE SER OBSERVADO NAS IMAGENS ACIMA.

ALGUEM CONSEGUE ME DIZER COMO FAZER O NETDUMA FUNCIONAR MINIMAMENTE BEM??

Nem se preocupe em fazer funcionar bem, estou com a mesma coisa há 1 mês, o xr1000 é um problema atrás do outro. A melhor solução é desligá-lo e deixar de ser um peso de papel.

50 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Você clica e segure o botão de atualização do navegador e a opção deve aparecer abaixo dele, se não apenas clicar no botão de atualização

Não acontece nada quando eu clico e seguro o botão de atualização do navegador

• Administrators
14 minutes ago, Bruno said:

Não acontece nada quando eu clico e seguro o botão de atualização do navegador

Just click it then, doing the disable cache checkbox as I mentioned then refreshing the page does the feature then load correctly?

9 minutes ago, DARKNESS said:

@BrunoTry using incognito mode when logging in

Acabei de testar, continua do mesmo jeito... acho que é algum bug do DumaOS mesmo... Achei que o XR 1000 fosse um bom roteador... acho que vou voltar pra TP-link mesmo....

6 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Just click it then, doing the disable cache checkbox as I mentioned then refreshing the page does the feature then load correctly?

I did this, it loads and it still shows the same error

3 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Could you try running the speed test through the DumaOS app and see if it works there please?

image.thumb.png.9d6f18b9206b84e3f948ea1c4edd63b9.png

No change, same old failure persists

Screenshot_20240312_161928_Nighthawk.jpg

26 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

On the DumaOS app I mean, not the Nighthawk app

I dont know how to acess this app, i dont have email and password registered

• Administrators
52 minutes ago, Bruno said:

I dont know how to acess this app, i dont have email and password registered

You don't need an email/password, its the same credentials you use to access the interface in your browser

17 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

You don't need an email/password, its the same credentials you use to access the interface in your browser

Screenshot_20240312_185747.jpg