vpn "sbmmoff" and netduma r3 - does it actually work?

Hello everyone. I wanted to ask if any of you used a vpn called "sbmmoff" to buy from the website of the same name. I read a little about the operation of VPNs in general and whether they really have any impact on finding easier lobbies, and the only positive opinions I found were about VPNs sbmmoff and NoLagVpn - however, apparently the latter also had many negative opinions that it did not work, while they recommended sbmmoff. Can anyone comment on this matter? is it worth buying? How does it work with R3 netduma and does it really give any advantage in finding weak lobbies?

I believe it will work, since SBMMOFF also does use OPENVPN config files. So, if this is the case, it should theoretically work.

they route just your traffic that goes to COD matchmaking server (Demonware server, something like 185.34.106.*) in order to make believe COD that you are playing from a very far location and COD has to prioritze your connection to let you play instead of many others SBMM parameters.

But this is what every others cod vpn providers do, Nolag, sbmmoff, lobbygod, ez-lobby...They are all the same and you can easily turn your standard vpn (as Nordvpn, or expressvpn) into a "NoLag/SbmmOFF" vpn by adding in their config opevpn file something that routing just your matchmaking traffic through the vpn.

Nobody know if their method works, but it is the only one that we know. (because we don't have Call of duty API, so we cannot see the average K/D of the lobby...so...i can say that my lobbies are easy and you can say the opposite, both right, both false) 

Nolag and SBMMOFF look like the "best providers" just because they have a really good affiliate program and pay youtubers and content creator to make video where they say their method works.

On 2/26/2024 at 6:57 PM, 9396264 said:

Hello everyone. I wanted to ask if any of you used a vpn called "sbmmoff" to buy from the website of the same name. I read a little about the operation of VPNs in general and whether they really have any impact on finding easier lobbies, and the only positive opinions I found were about VPNs sbmmoff and NoLagVpn - however, apparently the latter also had many negative opinions that it did not work, while they recommended sbmmoff. Can anyone comment on this matter? is it worth buying? How does it work with R3 netduma and does it really give any advantage in finding weak lobbies?

Save your money and just buy any VPN service (Nord , express , surfshark etc) just VPN the specific ports of your console to change location(this changes the in game geo location but keeps you on local server)

This is essentially what these websites are doing and charging you more. 

Unfortunately there is no magic server or settings to get BOT lobbies all the time and if there is nobody is sharing them. You may get one every now and again but the rest will be normal. 

1st off, I love and use my Netduma XR5OO to the fullest. don't get it confuse.
For Warzone, I  use geo-fencing. This gives me low ping WZ lobbies. Anyhow,  I do get some  sweats in these lobbies, and its no way around it in WZ. It depends on the time of day and what-not that you'll breeze through some  lobbies like SBMM doesn't exist. 😁There isn't a certified way to get bot lobbies in WZ. Again, I use Netduma' geo fencing to compensate ping when I play WZ.

However, if you want true bot lobbies in Multiplayer like those famous phony Youtubers, I suggest you use  YT' search engine. There's a few channels that tell or even show you how to get bot lobbies in multiplayer. I can tell you how to actually  do it, but I don't think this is the right place to be showing actual steps on how to get bot lobbies in MW3. Anyway, good luck out there, and happy gaming.

• 1 month later...
On 2/28/2024 at 4:14 PM, philo3391 said:

Save your money and just buy any VPN service (Nord , express , surfshark etc) just VPN the specific ports of your console to change location(this changes the in game geo location but keeps you on local server)

This is essentially what these websites are doing and charging you more. 

Unfortunately there is no magic server or settings to get BOT lobbies all the time and if there is nobody is sharing them. You may get one every now and again but the rest will be normal. 

what ports should those be ?

After a long break since my first post on this topic, I've been sitting and fiddling with VPNs a lot, trying to figure out whether VPNs actually make any difference in the lobby.

First of all, the most important thing is a program that I managed to find called "WZagent" which can be purchased and downloaded only from their official discord. This is a program that shows in real time the kd of the lobby, the frags scored by everyone, their score, damage, who is alive in the lobby and much more. I'm not 100% sure if this program is legal, but it has a lot of users and I haven't heard of anyone getting banned for using it, but from what I know, it's the only way to check your lobby.

So, after many tests, my normal kd is 3.2 and for the most part my lobbies are at 1.1 - 1.4 kd. After running sbmmoff on Kenya, the kd of my lobbies is from 0.7 - 1.0, however, sometimes it happens that the lobby level was higher than 1.0kd, but it happened relatively rarely. So sbmmoff definitely works and makes lobbying easier.

I also tested NoLagVpn and unfortunately it is a much worse option compared to SBMMoff. First of all, it doesn't make that much of a difference in the lobby, and it also significantly increases ping. I have no idea how sbmmoff works, but after turning it on and going to the game tab settings>account and network>network information, it shows the "geographical region" in the city in the country to which I connected via sbmmoff, and after loading the match I have a ping normal, as if I didn't use any VPN and through geologization in netduma OS I see that it connects me to regular servers located closest to my actual location. According to this, I first thought that this VPN did not work at all, because it connected me as usual, but the lobby level showed a significant difference and WZagent confirmed it.

So, to sum up my post created almost 2 months ago, there is a difference in the lobby with smbboff and unfortunately, as my colleagues wrote above, it is not the case that no matter what VPN we buy, the effect will be the same so it is not worth overpaying - it is not true because, first of all, the difference in the lobby is not that big at all and the ping increases significantly, while in sbmmoff it is not different at all.

You didn't use the router correctly then.

You use hybrid vpn and choose only vpn these services.

You set up the rules for 2 ports, 3070 and another I believe.(334?)  Then it behaves the same as the sbmm off service you like.

Connect to servers with your normal ping, but if you check cod options you'll see your geographical location has changed.

Try it like that then check lobbies  avg kd with your tool and let us know

I can try, but I don't know how to set the rules for the two ports 3070 and 334. Could you explain to me how to do it? Thank you in advance for your help

You select only VPN these services and add service... Rules are:

TCP-UDP Source port 1-65535 Destination port 3074-3074

TCP-UDP Source port 1-65535 Destination port 443-443

TCP-UDP Source port 1-65535 Destination port 3478-3480

13 hours ago, 9396264 said:

After a long break since my first post on this topic, I've been sitting and fiddling with VPNs a lot, trying to figure out whether VPNs actually make any difference in the lobby.

First of all, the most important thing is a program that I managed to find called "WZagent" which can be purchased and downloaded only from their official discord. This is a program that shows in real time the kd of the lobby, the frags scored by everyone, their score, damage, who is alive in the lobby and much more. I'm not 100% sure if this program is legal, but it has a lot of users and I haven't heard of anyone getting banned for using it, but from what I know, it's the only way to check your lobby.

So, after many tests, my normal kd is 3.2 and for the most part my lobbies are at 1.1 - 1.4 kd. After running sbmmoff on Kenya, the kd of my lobbies is from 0.7 - 1.0, however, sometimes it happens that the lobby level was higher than 1.0kd, but it happened relatively rarely. So sbmmoff definitely works and makes lobbying easier.

I also tested NoLagVpn and unfortunately it is a much worse option compared to SBMMoff. First of all, it doesn't make that much of a difference in the lobby, and it also significantly increases ping. I have no idea how sbmmoff works, but after turning it on and going to the game tab settings>account and network>network information, it shows the "geographical region" in the city in the country to which I connected via sbmmoff, and after loading the match I have a ping normal, as if I didn't use any VPN and through geologization in netduma OS I see that it connects me to regular servers located closest to my actual location. According to this, I first thought that this VPN did not work at all, because it connected me as usual, but the lobby level showed a significant difference and WZagent confirmed it.

So, to sum up my post created almost 2 months ago, there is a difference in the lobby with smbboff and unfortunately, as my colleagues wrote above, it is not the case that no matter what VPN we buy, the effect will be the same so it is not worth overpaying - it is not true because, first of all, the difference in the lobby is not that big at all and the ping increases significantly, while in sbmmoff it is not different at all.

WZAgent is bannable. It touches the game data on clients side.

where did you get the information that this program is illegal and that it can get you banned from the game? Is this any confirmed information?

On 4/16/2024 at 6:10 AM, 9396264 said:

I can try, but I don't know how to set the rules for the two ports 3070 and 334. Could you explain to me how to do it? Thank you in advance for your help

BTW I think u need to set your console as a computer in device manager, unless you are already on pc then the option should be there on thr hybrid vpn page to vpn only these services.

That should get you to the page to import ports  gl