Crazy Input delay and feelings of out of sync gameplay on both COD and FC 24

SamT98

I really dont know how to fix this now, Ive updated to .40 and gameplay feels very very choppy and unresponsive even after installing .40 and doing a factory reset in the troubleshooting tab on the netduma UI. Ive read everywhere everyones got a much smoother connection but mines got way worse. I really dont know how the hell im supposed to fix this now. very unhappy!

One thing has come to find out though it may be psuedo, but it does seem to help as mentioned here by @Yoda 

Temporarily using the mobile app on your phone can mitigate some issues with hit registration or out of sync.

But, if you're not using or having DumaOS webpage up and you're experiencing some issues.
You could try this below

https://forum.netduma.com/topic/53537-my-settings-for-good-hit-detection-mw3/#comment-395963

• Administrators

You may need to re-adjust your Congestion Control/SmartBOOST settings on this version, people were finding they had to throttle more severely on previous versions for example

30 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

You may need to re-adjust your Congestion Control/SmartBOOST settings on this version, people were finding they had to throttle more severely on previous versions for example

Yh I’ve done that. Previously was at 75% and 85% download and upload but I’ve moved it to 84% and 96% and still get A* on bufferbloat test. It’s increased speeds considerably more however speed is not the issue I’m facing it’s more input delays and bad hit detection. I can have 1gb download but if the hit detection is ###### it means very little in competitive gaming. It’s all about latency

• Administrators
  • Split the bands, give 2.4/5GHz different names and apply - you'll want to connect to 5GHz specifically for speeds
  • Use a WiFi analyzer to find the least congested channel and change to that
  • Experiment with the widths to see what gives better results
  • Ensure it's in an elevated position - not on a metal surface
  • Ensure there aren't any electrical / wireless devices e.g headphones etc within close proximity ~3 feet if possible
  • Set the antennae to this position _ | | _

You're going to get different results using WiFi as the test works based off the device so best to do it from a wired PC if possible

Finally fixed tried all above that didn’t do it. Factory reset and let it restart to finding connection menu then unplugged fully and left it for 10 mins. Re plugged it all back in and went through the set up as normal. No lag, wifi speeds fixed and much better experience. Still can’t understand what went wrong the 1st time but finally sorted 😁

13 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

That's great to hear, technology can be weird sometimes! Glad it's working now, thanks for the update!

I was only factory resetting not factory resetting then pulling the plug for 10 mins before. When it factory resets to me it holds previous information in the device even though it’s been factory reset. That’s the only logical thinking behind it.