Xr1000 & bufferbloat results. Bad mw3 hit detection

1 minute ago, DARKNESS said:

@Reykc9510Well if it stable then you should be all good you could probably do a bit better as your original showed 15ms max instead of 41ms max

The 15ms one I think I didn't have to ping going continuously with the speed test going at the same time I could try it again

4 minutes ago, Reykc9510 said:

The 15ms one I think I didn't have to ping going continuously with the speed test going at the same time I could try it again. I just played a match got 13ms an hit detection seemed better.

It was worse this time. What should I tinker with on CC?

17058561802742994032495082177353.jpg

17058561960747825638490733663256.jpg

17058562093906760639754588281152.jpg

Edited by Reykc9510

Just now, DARKNESS said:

@Reykc9510It most likely the upload that you'll need to tweak as that what impacts you when gaming to add you can leave bandwidth allocation alone and just leave on default

Ok thank you for your help I appreciate it.  Upload is at 100% I'll tinker with it. Ok I'll reset the bandwidth allocation. 

Ping 8.8.8.8

But to be honest with you, all these tests don't make sense. 

Focus on the link that Fraser provided you, you can also try to prioritize certain ports!

2 minutes ago, Fuzy said:

Ping 8.8.8.8

Focus on the link that Fraser provided you, you can also try to prioritize certain ports!

I don't know how to prioritize ports either.

3 minutes ago, Fuzy said:

Ping 8.8.8.8

17058600403216710618725082189153.jpg

All tools are knowledge based!

https://support.netduma.com/support/home

All you have to do is test, you don't have a problem on your line, NetdumaOS will allow you to optimize it on your local network!

But given that you have a 1Gbps UL/DL line, apart from deliberately congesting your local network, this will have no impact.

Test different servers in the game with the geofilter to see what works best for you!

2 minutes ago, Fuzy said:

All tools are knowledge based!

https://support.netduma.com/support/home

All you have to do is test, you don't have a problem on your line, NetdumaOS will allow you to optimize it on your local network!

But given that you have a 1Gbps UL/DL line, apart from deliberately congesting your local network, this will have no impact.

What do you mean by deliberately Congesting my local network?

7 minutes ago, Reykc9510 said:

What do you mean by deliberately Congesting my local network?

Example you have 900 up and 900 down. You would need a client or multiple clients to use up all of that 900 on either up or down but it’s pointless because you don’t normally saturate or use up all your bandwidth. 
You have very few clients so unless one is constantly using all that amount above you don’t need to worry.

follow the link Fuzy gave you and spend some time working out the software then go from there.

3 minutes ago, Newfie said:

Example you have 900 up and 900 down. You would need a client or multiple clients to use up all of that 900 on either up or down but it’s pointless because you don’t normally saturate or use up all your bandwidth. 
You have very few clients so unless one is constantly using all that amount above you don’t need to worry.

follow the link Fuzy gave you and spend some time working out the software then go from there.

I'm starting to understand,  an I appreciate your time an advice. 

3 minutes ago, Reykc9510 said:

I'm starting to understand,  an I appreciate your time an advice. 

Don’t worry, treat it like a game where you have to learn the mechanics. It will soon make sense and you can get lots of help on the forum.