Nat problem with geofilter

julienFR

Hello, I vote contact because I noticed a problem (which I already had on netduma R2) when I activate geofilter I switch to nat not available and when I deactivate I go back to nat open. On my internet operator it's in dmz, is there anything I'm doing wrong? Or is it just a bug known to the developers? Sincerely Julien

• Administrators

As above that'll be the cause. However, you will still have an Open NAT, the Geo-Filter won't prevent that, it's likely just blocking the server responsible for checking the NAT status

Okay, so for you, it doesn't look very serious? And I had another question: why do I sometimes go to servers outside the geofilter zone with ping at 120ms even manually blocked?

• Administrators
1 hour ago, julienFR said:

Too strong boys your solution worked, on the other hand the server concerned has a wild ping how does it do 250ms?

• Disable GeoLatency
  • Disable PingAssist (set it to 0,0)
  • Enable Strict Mode
  • Disable Fast Search

Then restart game or wait 10 minutes (in the lobby in the game). If that doesn't work, reboot PC/Console and it should work better then.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Damiano Calafiore said:

@Netduma Fraserse disabilito la geolatenza su xbox,si chiude il nat ,oppure certe impostazioni non vanno!!

Disabling the Geo-Filter wouldn't affect the NAT Type at all, if anything it would do the opposite, what other issues are you seeing when disabling?

Ho provato a disattivarlo e poi accendere il dispositivo dopo 10 ,minuti ,su impostazioni di rete di xbox,il nat continua a caricare ,il test di xbox non funziona,i geofiltri rilevano con difficoltà i server disegnati ,è capitato pure che si chiudesse l app del gioco ,disattivando noto un peggioramento !!