Beta XR1000

It's mid-January and so far they haven't released the Xr1000 beta. All this support for the R3 and seeing you "crap" about the XR1000 just makes me understand that you want to force the consumer to buy the R3 to continue support. This is ridiculous!

• Administrators

I said end of the year or January, this is why we don't give out ETAs because they are always subject to change and then people get annoyed when an estimate isn't met, we learnt that the hard way. If I provide some kind of estimate it's because I'm confident that will happen but again that can change. I haven't seen anything that would give me reason to believe it won't be January but again, it could change. 

40 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Eu disse final do ano ou janeiro, é por isso que não divulgamos ETAs porque eles estão sempre sujeitos a alterações e aí as pessoas ficam irritadas quando uma estimativa não é cumprida, aprendemos isso da maneira mais difícil. Se eu forneço algum tipo de estimativa é porque estou confiante de que isso acontecerá, mas, novamente, isso pode mudar. Não vi nada que me desse motivos para acreditar que não será janeiro, mas, novamente, isso pode mudar. 

It can change and will change. We all already know the reason.

• Administrators
9 hours ago, Derlandes said:

It can change and will change. We all already know the reason.

There isn't a conspiracy against XR users getting updates. It's simply what happens with development and when waiting on things outside our control.

20 hours ago, Derlandes said:

It's mid-January and so far they haven't released the Xr1000 beta. All this support for the R3 and seeing you "crap" about the XR1000 just makes me understand that you want to force the consumer to buy the R3 to continue support. This is ridiculous!

I also own the XR1000, and I'm very disappointed with the support it receives. It doesn't make sense that a top-of-the-line router doesn't get updates and the attention it deserves.