Future of Dumaos R&D...

Concerning the "USB3 port" R3, it would be "incredible"👾 to be able to connect a small screen to it which gives live data from the dashboard/geofilter etc...

(By the way, my daughter who asked me a question)... 😁

I didn't dwell on the possibility of this, I just promised I would ask 🤗

@FuzyTechnically you can do that though as Fraser said it expensive the method would be using a raspberry pi and then buying a display for it though if you have the pockets then you can make it possible and you can use the raspberry for several other things if you decide to do so...

Dreams - Imgflip

12 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

That would be really cool, pretty expensive I imagine and probably the answer would be its an unnecessary expense when you can use your phone

Come to think of it...with an Android wifi tablet lying around in a cupboard and the USB3 port only for power. Is it possible to do something for him for not too much money...

it will always be cheaper than giving her the latest iPhone 😂

• Administrators
5 hours ago, Fuzy said:

Come to think of it...with an Android wifi tablet lying around in a cupboard and the USB3 port only for power. Is it possible to do something for him for not too much money...

it will always be cheaper than giving her the latest iPhone 😂

I mean you could stick the app on it and use it that way?

that's it, that's the idea, it will allow you to have live data when you play on the TV or on the phone without having a PC or the phone to see. Just a tablet/screen to monitor!

I think she was more into the idea of a small LCD screen like you can see on some peripherals...
The tablet with app will do the job very well!

@FuzyYeah that works as well you could say you can mod it a bit like getting a wall-mount and mount it or you can just buy some double sided tape to be more cost effective and stick on wall...I think of it more like a smart thermostat though I do believe I am overthinking.