Destiny 2 on pc

zacinnc78

28 minutes ago, zacinnc78 said:

This is really the only game i play (emphasis on pc ) .Will this router (or a nighthawk with the Duma os ) be fully functional with Destiny 2 or does it still not work since they changed the way you connect?

Hi,

I play Destiny 2 also on pc and just got the router yesterday. It works great and the crucible games have been a lot better than when I used my XR500. Awesome router 

• Administrators
38 minutes ago, zacinnc78 said:

This is really the only game i play (emphasis on pc ) .Will this router (or a nighthawk with the Duma os ) be fully functional with Destiny 2 or does it still not work since they changed the way you connect?

3 minutes ago, zacinnc78 said:

will only the netduma get the duma os 4?

As above it should work much better with DumaOS 4 and we did test it and was working well.

That's right, DumaOS 4 will not be available on the XR series.

9 minutes ago, Stilts29 said:

Hi,

I play Destiny 2 also on pc and just got the router yesterday. It works great and the crucible games have been a lot better than when I used my XR500. Awesome router 

That's brilliant to hear, thanks for the feedback!

u tested it with destiny 2?what scared me was not seeing it listed in the games drop down menu on the recent geofilter 2.0 video ,also seeing random posts  of peeople saying it dont even work for pc version(keep in mind,im a newb i dont know much about this stuff )

• Administrators

The video was probably based on an older build, it's definitely available, I just took this screenshot on my router:

image.png

The people that were commenting on that were likely referring to the Geo-Filter on other DumaOS routers which is correct, since Destiny did an update it wasn't working. However, with Geo-Filter 2.0 we have come up with solutions that allow filtering on games like Destiny 2 or Halo that didn't work before!

1 hour ago, Stilts29 said:

Hi,

Hi Stilts are playing D2 on ping assist or strict mode?  Could you share how you have your geo set, as the main bungie server on west coast US caused issues for me with booting me out right before a match started I'm in EU.

Thanks

• Administrators
29 minutes ago, sncjez said:

Hi Stilts are playing D2 on ping assist or strict mode?  Could you share how you have your geo set, as the main bungie server on west coast US caused issues for me with booting me out right before a match started I'm in EU.

Thanks

Are you using the R3?

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, sncjez said:

Fraser long time, yup picked up from DHL in wandsworth Wednesday yet to unbox and set up polly tomorrow. 

Very long time, ah awesome! You should be able to just add your device to the Geo-Filter, set your radius and play Destiny right away without changing strict mode or anything else

2 hours ago, sncjez said:

Thanks

Hi sncjez,

I play European servers so I just set my Geofilter for the Destiny 2 for PC option and then shortened it a bit.I also use strict mode which is on by default. This used to cause issues on XR500 but is fine with R3 Geofilter. You may want to resync cloud though after setting. You can use the polygon method but I didnt need that.

But the real game changer for me has been the steady ping feature. I'm totally blown away by the performance, my son plays COD at same time and his game was great too.

Hats off to the Netduma team for the hard work on this product, well worth the outlay and more updates to come.

On 12/16/2023 at 3:43 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Very long time, ah awesome! You should be able to just add your device to the Geo-Filter, set your radius and play Destiny right away without changing strict mode or anything else

Are we able to matchmake with friends in private lobbies on Destiny 2 again in NetDuma R3?