Request access to DumaOS 3.3 Beta Testing/XR1000

• Administrators
1 hour ago, carmaruti said:

Signed up for beta, will this beta have Hybrid VPN option for X1000? Its unbelievable you dont have this in xr1000 but have it in xr500, so ended up buying 2 routers, right now using xr500 as it has vpn option. 

Yes it should do. Feature choices were more NGs decision rather than ours for the most part

• Administrators
33 minutes ago, Hullsgaming said:

I’ve requested access been waiting for this for ages. My dumaOS app no longer works as either as the XR1000 doesn’t run V3 at the minute. 

spoke to the guys on Discord who said to come here 

We're aware of the app issue and looking into it though we did put an update out on the app store so do check to see if that resolves it for you

17 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

We're aware of the app issue and looking into it though we did put an update out on the app store so do check to see if that resolves it for you

Thank you I’ve requested access to the Beta if you can help with that it will be greatly appreciated :)

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Hullsgaming said:

Thank you I’ve requested access to the Beta if you can help with that it will be greatly appreciated :)

It's not available yet but once it is everyone who has requested access will be given it

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

We don't give out any ETAs, should be this month if all goes to plan

Your "we don't give any ETA" has no more meaning, it's a cliche .

Imagine, that you bought a car. Soon after, you discover there is a problem with it. 

The car manufacturer acknowledges the issue and for over 2 years says that we don't give ETA for the incoming fix.

All the car model owners would fire class action lawsuit against company like that.

• Administrators
46 minutes ago, Jackal235 said:

Your "we don't give any ETA" has no more meaning, it's a cliche .

Imagine, that you bought a car. Soon after, you discover there is a problem with it. 

The car manufacturer acknowledges the issue and for over 2 years says that we don't give ETA for the incoming fix.

All the car model owners would fire class action lawsuit against company like that.

I'm not sure comparing a router to something that costs thousands and could kill you if there is a serious fault is a fair comparison. If I had more information I would provide it, I'm just going off what I know.