MW 3 what's working for you?

Jumppy_15

10 hours ago, p1xo said:

sure but you said "5 down, .5 up. It’s unplayable otherwise and even this isn’t consistent."

what does that mean?

You can try throttling your speeds to produce 5 down and 0.5 up but even that does not always work and is inconsistent.

Got my r3 couple days ago, will upload game play from my first game on with it as soon as I figure out how to get the video off my phone and onto the forum . Still need to dial in settings but at the moment if your hardwired and have a r2 there’s no need to upgrade 

On 12/20/2023 at 5:08 AM, p1xo said:

sure but you said "5 down, .5 up. It’s unplayable otherwise and even this isn’t consistent."

what does that mean?

By that I mean I have a bad time if I’m not throttling the connection. I have recently stopped doing it though and it seems ok lately but not optimal and definitely not consistent.

Microsoft went out of there way to stop you from using pc to view clips and screenshots from xbox on pc, have to upload them from xbox to one drive now

so this was the first game on, duma r3 straight out the box with no modifications at all, little higher ping then what i normally get but i get that dialed in later. i will post more videos later today after i get some sleep

On 12/23/2023 at 6:51 AM, TODDzillaInLA said:

Microsoft went out of there way to stop you from using pc to view clips and screenshots from xbox on pc, have to upload them from xbox to one drive now

so this was the first game on, duma r3 straight out the box with no modifications at all, little higher ping then what i normally get but i get that dialed in later. i will post more videos later today after i get some sleep

Looks goods . this is my first gameplay here