Lag no lag more lag

• Administrators
2 hours ago, davemarsden132 said:

Thought id fire you an update. The problem was something ISP related. After 6 months of visiting my property and blaming my side. They looked there side and fixed it 😂🤦‍♂️

That's brilliant to hear, your persistence paid off! Thanks for the update!

8 hours ago, davemarsden132 said:

Thought id fire you an update. The problem was something ISP related. After 6 months of visiting my property and blaming my side. They looked there side and fixed it 😂🤦‍♂️

Tell us what solution there was on their part, what they did, what they changed, it could help when calling and fighting with the ISPs since they treat the client like a newbie who only uses Facebook and YouTube hahaha

@davemarsden132That the beauty of working with internet providers you get people that get paid to act like there doing they're job and eventually if the problem becomes too big they give you someone who actually knows what they're doing...personally if they don't try to fix the issue last resort is filing an ffc claim which they'll eventually contact a superior at there headquarters because they don't like the fcc to well 😂 Something I gave them a taste of once for pissing me off though if it get serious you'll have to pay for a civil file claim also it best to document everything before the case occurs.