5ghz radio staying on during restart

to better explain, say a week ago when I would restart it from the interface and it would say it’s gonna take 3-5 minutes the long top led would turn red and the side ones would slowly turn off, all of them would be off.
And recently when I get the 3-5 minute pop up the long top led will turn red and all the other leds will turn off besides the 5ghz one and the lan port, while those 2 are the only white leds staying on and the router should be restarting I can still see the wifi bars on my phone as if it’s not actually restarting but I don’t have internet access which hasn’t happened before. and they will stay on until the others start slowly turning to white, I have downgraded firmware’s and re upgraded from the interface not the manual download and have factory reset from the pinhole a few times now.

is there any fix to this?

Short form - during a restart the 5ghz and LAN port 2 Leds do not ever turn off like all the other ones do as if they are staying active instead of restarting.

IMG_8125.jpeg

Edited by Rylo

If your referring to the led light it on by default it basically first thing that on don't know why... that probably the way it was designed I would guess it goes from 5hz then 2.4ghz protocol activating and then it goes to the network and so on....

There no way your connected to 5ghz since hard resetting shuts all signals so at this point you make no sense

If you want to disable it all wireless signals just go to advanced settings wireless setup and un-selected the radio signals just like image below if you dont want any lights to appear on but be on still giving signal then go to led control settings

Screenshot 2023-05-27 at 3.02.22 AM.png

If your phone does not disconnect on a reboot then there’s a bug and it’s best to either do a factory reset using the rear pinhole method and set up as new or if that fails manually install the latest firmware again and do a reset afterwards.

• Administrators

If you're not able to connect to the internet or the interface via those methods then they won't be active and won't be causing any problems, likely in one of the recent updates it was missed by mistake

7 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

If you're not able to connect to the internet or the interface via those methods then they won't be active and won't be causing any problems, likely in one of the recent updates it was missed by mistake

Ah okay thank you I was just confused seeing them staying on, appreciate the help