AW steering problem

Rustynails

Since having this router my connection to games have been better but iam having problems with moving my player its fine for a second then its like he wont turn then all of a sudden he will spin 180 degrees its likes its input lag but when i remove the router it does not do it at all anyone els getting this

Guest Netduma_Iain

That is very weird, the router has nothing to do with input. Can you try in single player and see if it happens please.

Ok glad its fixed but that doesn't make much sense. But all is well that ends well :)

This is weird indeed Iain, but I will say. I have notice this as well a couple times since using the R1. It's very weird, and remind's of a input lag type issue. However leaving the game when it happens, it instantly stops. But like I said I have probably ran into this problem around 5 times. You go to move your guy, does nothing. Then all of a sudden, it does it all in one quick burst, making it near impossible to continue to play. I wonder if he's playing on PS4? maybe related to that, I dunno.

Does the wifi 2.4 run on the same frequency as the controller?

I have this issue and not resolved it yet.

Although i have a super piss poor adsl connection i guess i can try reactive.

Does the wifi 2.4 run on the same frequency as the controller?

I have this issue and not resolved it yet.

Although i have a super piss poor adsl connection i guess i can try reactive.

Controllers: they don't run on 2.4Ghz at all

Archived