Different year same lag comp

Victor-Yout

Hey, having trouble with shoot first die first, feeling behind and slow and general lag comp. In pubs its isnt that tragic cause the enemies are worse, but since i love to play ranked its just a huge disadvantage.
Maybe someone has some new settings tricks to share… i tried all the stuff, throttling, changing mtu, play on farther server but nothing helps.

Bildschirmfoto 2023-03-16 um 00.06.09.png

• Administrators

It's difficult for us to really advise anything as the router aims to improve statistics, ping, spikes etc which it has done here so trying to advise something to improve in game play not dependent on those stats is tricky. The clip itself I can't really see an issue with personally, you missed two shots and they missed one and they unfortunately hit one more than you did otherwise it would have been your kill. 

Just going off the forum the general things tried are throttling speed severely to 1Mbps or less and experimenting with the ports, there isn't much else I can advise based on the stats.

The video shows it all, his first 2 shots missed in the begging of the gun fight when the enemy hit all 3 first rounds. Uniformity aim assist was a little tighter on the enemy with that first round connecting, I would change settings to dynamic and standered for the aim assists

okay i can admit the clip doesnt back up my point, it was just latest clip which felt unfair to me because i am shooting his head and he lasers me so fast but this vid should show what feels unfair to me in cod altough its in vanguard.

2 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

It's difficult for us to really advise anything as the router aims to improve statistics, ping, spikes etc which it has done here so trying to advise something to improve in game play not dependent on those stats is tricky. The clip itself I can't really see an issue with personally, you missed two shots and they missed one and they unfortunately hit one more than you did otherwise it would have been your kill. 

Just going off the forum the general things tried are throttling speed severely to 1Mbps or less and experimenting with the ports, there isn't much else I can advise based on the stats.

dont worry fraser you dont need to help me here, i know the duma doing its work and its just cod bs. you doing an amazing job all the past years. i am just wondering if someone has a new insider trick. from time to time there is one who has some new settings what could help.

There clearly it's the game, just 'badly' coded !!!

This kind of kill cam happens to me every day, so frustrating.

I don't know if the player opposite has just reappeared, but on the last CODs, I have the feeling that the code allows an advantage to the player who reappears. it's still very complicated to trap the enemy in respawn.

8 minutes ago, Victor-Yout said:

okay i can admit the clip doesnt back up my point, it was just latest clip which felt unfair to me because i am shooting his head and he lasers me so fast but this vid should show what feels unfair to me in cod altough its in vanguard.

i dont even know what i just watched

are you able to make settings to where your connection will be call of duty priority first? or do you have to share internet? You have all the basics set? port forwarding upnp off, ip address on gaming device and set in duma, how fast is your internet connection and what device are you playing on. what duma do you have

31 minutes ago, Fuzy said:

There clearly it's the game, just 'badly' coded !!!

This kind of kill cam happens to me every day, so frustrating.

I don't know if the player opposite has just reappeared, but on the last CODs, I have the feeling that the code allows an advantage to the player who reappears. it's still very complicated to trap the enemy in respawn.

FACTS! So a ton of people every year always say the new cod has a new engine blah blah blah but its been the same engine from the first cod which they took from a game called "id Tech 3" from 2005

each year the devs copy past and modify, call of duty ghost is when they reversed the lag compression engine and mw2 is first site of SBMM

6 minutes ago, TODDzillaInLA said:

i dont even know what i just watched

are you able to make settings to where your connection will be call of duty priority first? or do you have to share internet? You have all the basics set? port forwarding upnp off, ip address on gaming device and set in duma, how fast is your internet connection and what device are you playing on. what duma do you have

having 250/40,  TP with 3074 and 30000-50000, used upnp but i am trying now, playing on ps5 and had the r1,xr500 and the r2.

9 minutes ago, TODDzillaInLA said:

FACTS! So a ton of people every year always say the new cod has a new engine blah blah blah but its been the same engine from the first cod which they took from a game called "id Tech 3" from 2005

each year the devs copy past and modify, call of duty ghost is when they reversed the lag compression engine and mw2 is first site of SBMM

Are you talking about Graphic Engine or script?

4 minutes ago, TODDzillaInLA said:

actual game engine for the framework

Ok I understood that he had upgraded the graphics engine since MW 2019!

@Victor-Yout In short, it doesn't matter, it is clearly an impact due to the script; nothing more to do I think!

I think hes full of shit, ray tracing didn't work to good for cold war, i think thats why they didnt put it back in vanguard and in mw2 2022. I honestly believe the game is performing as bad as it is too cause of cross play, Copy and pasting code for 3 different platforms. Just my 2 cents

On 3/16/2023 at 8:02 PM, Victor-Yout said:

Interconnecting your performance with network issues is generally a bad idea. To be honest I used to do it all the time,  but I've learned to avoid it. Not to mention that ping is not king anymore. In your video I see a common COD scenario.