Gamevpns xbox + playstation call of duty console vpn compatible?

bullet_uk

On 3/9/2023 at 11:06 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

If they can provide you with the OpenVPN configuration files then you should be able to use it with the Advanced Setup of HybridVPN

Thank you for the information, i checked with the gamevpns team and they said it works totally fine with netduma so i will give it a try tomorrow.

On 3/9/2023 at 11:30 PM, Fuzy said:

$8.99/month...it could be a rip off!
Just the graphics of the website looks like a bad fishing mail!

I have been waiting months for this type of new vpn, there is no downloads needed and you can connect in your web browser to vpn servers and get easier lobbies.

$8.99 is a steal and i just had a look in their dashboard and noticed i can cancel at anytime..

So far my experience has been great and i would recommend using this if you play warzone or other call of duty games on a console since its the best solution i have tried thus far.

Not sure why you are so negative when you are not even a customer and your answer didn't relate to my question in any shape or form therefore rendering your reply off-topic.

Capture.PNG

I simply stayed on the price of a NordVPN subscription paid 100€ for 3 years...

I also tend to be suspicious of all services with the annotation "gaming" which is more marketing than anything else!

A VPN remains an encrypted tunnel... (gaming or not)

We might as well stay on the market leaders, cheaper, secure (real privacy protection), manageable and which don't need any marketing tricks to prove their effectiveness with thousands of servers around the world.

22 hours ago, bullet_uk said:

News flash, Literally nobody who uses a gaming vpn for call of duty uses it for privacy.

We are looking for low latency servers and so called "bot lobbies"

Ok, what's stopping you from doing that with a real VPN?

clearly you do not play the game in question.

In multiplayer for 12 years... now!

Furthermore there are many people like me who use the duma os use it to geo fence to look for so called "bot lobbies" and to also lower ping SERVEUR.

Yes, this is the role of the geofilter!

On 3/11/2023 at 5:41 PM, bullet_uk said:

I have been waiting months for this type of new vpn, there is no downloads needed and you can connect in your web browser to vpn servers and get easier lobbies.

Express has had this for a long time now. Whats your KD if you do not mind me asking? these gimmick vpns do not work (nolag, sbmm off,  and so on)

Express doesnt work the same as this gamevpns one, express gives you a high ping no matter where you connect unless the vpn server is close to you. The gamevpns vpn solution routes the match making traffic. This is a special type of vpn not like noord or express.

My kd is 3.1 on warzone 2.

Going to give this a go. 

May I know what location you select, Texas? I take it you are from the UK?

This seems a little strange:

Why do I need to enable GameVPNs on my network
For us to know that you have a valid subscription we link your account to your IP. This way GameVPNs will be enabled on every gaming device you configure our DNS servers with. If you have not set up a device yet you can learn how to do so here.

For example:

Your IP is 99.229.65.177
You sign up to GameVPNs and create your subscription.
Any gaming device coming from 99.229.65.177 will now be recognized as having a valid subscription attached and will benefit from GameVPNs.
In some cases when checking your account on my.gamevpns.com you may notice that GameVPNs is not enabled on your network. 

Paying your monthly sub would tell them you have an active account!

42 minutes ago, alex.devine said:

Going to give this a go. 

For us to know that you have a valid subscription we link your account to your IP. This way GameVPNs will be enabled on every gaming device you configure our DNS servers with. If you have not set up a device yet you can learn how to do so here.

For example:

Your IP is 99.229.65.177
Any gaming device coming from 99.229.65.177 will now be recognized as having a valid subscription attached and will benefit from GameVPNs.
In some cases when checking your account on my.gamevpns.com you may notice that GameVPNs is not enabled on your network. 

it looks like the service via dns offered by ExpressVPN on console...

But no way to control the location and I admit I saw no difference in the game...

Actually the service on express vpn increases your ping where as gamevpns does not.

So gamevpns is much better since it keeps your ping low unlike express which i found to be slow and laggy.

And yes you can control the location, seems like you are not even a customer or you would know that you can change the location in the dashboard. Again your comments are pretty pointless.

Clearly you are not a customer and are just shilling for expressvpn since you keep mentioning them all the time. Im not interested in express i found it to be useless for my needs.

Capture.PNG

2 hours ago, alex.devine said:

Going to give this a go. 

For example:

Your IP is 99.229.65.177

Activate it means turn it on, damn bro catch up....

You are confirming your ip nothing more.

That's what I thought, you don't know how a VPN works and you'd rather pay more to have something like a simple proxyDNS with 7 servers.

It's crazy that people are willing to pay for that!

But if you are happy with the result, Amen!

7 minutes ago, bullet_uk said:

How would i be using it wrong? im in the uk i connect to the usa with expressvpn get 100ms ping.. Which in gaming is uesless.

Yeah you defiantly using it wrong. You do not vpn to another country, you use the vpn to make the game think your geo location is in that country of choice as you connect to a local server and that is how the sbmm is broken and how all these streamers have bot lobbies with regular pings. But with a 3.1 kd every lobby should be a bot lobby for you. You are way above the average. Think current average for warzone2 kd is 0.59 at the moment when warzone 1 was .0.89

5 minutes ago, Fuzy said:

That's what I thought, you don't know how a VPN works and you'd rather pay more to have something like a simple proxyDNS with 7 servers.

It's crazy that people are willing to pay for that!

But if you are happy with the result, Amen!

think this is the first time we agree on something lol

4 minutes ago, bullet_uk said:

Clearly i do know how a vpn works since i have set up my own openvpn client before. Dude everyone is laughing at you, you have brang nothing to this thread. GTFO

If you are willing to give your bank details and ip address on a website with gamingVPN in the title... Hallelujah!

1 hour ago, Fuzy said:

If you are willing to give your bank details and ip address on a website with gamingVPN in the title... Hallelujah!

This is the most stupid statement ever, just shows how dumb you are not me :)

Gamevpns is run by the biggest warzone vpn provider you numbskull lol thats why i purchased it i own the pc version from sbmmoff the company behind it and i have used sbmmoff for bot lobbies for over 1 year. You do not know anything about the call of duty vpn scene obviously.

3 minutes ago, bullet_uk said:

This is the most stupid statement ever, just shows how dumb you are not me :)

Gamevpns is run by the biggest warzone vpn provider you numbskull lol thats why i purchased it i own the pc version from sbmmoff the company behind it and i have used sbmmoff for bot lobbies for over 1 year. You do not know anything about the call of duty vpn scene obviously.

Yo... your missing the point of the vpn, and the how a vpn works for gaming. this company is taking your money they do not own their own proxies. its a gimmick vpn like nolag and sbmmoff